Am I unnatractively skinny? Also, rate out of 10?

I understand that I am skinny, I'm sitting at or around 135 at 5'9 so I don't think I'm too unproportianate, also have a few blemishes on the chest which are not very common, probably bc I exercised and didn't shower after. Am I too skinny to be found attractive by some? I get very defined and veiny when I work out, and I feel like if girls saw that side of me they would feel different about my small frame. No one sees me when im shirtless and only see my wrists. Also very hard for me to gain any mass, this is about after a month of working out 2-3 times a week. Also I'm not wearing a belt so my pants fit a bit big lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy with the same body type, trust me when I say, if you want to gain weight, you have to eat a ton (between 3k and 4k calories a day) and work out at least 4 times a week. The plus side is you'll put on weight really quickly if you do that correctly.

Being your size isn't a turn off to most girls, but very few will instantly be attracted to your body, so you're gonna have to be more dependent on other things like your face, body language, personality, etc.

What Girls Said 4

• Hah. I thought your chin was a boob and I got so confused.
    And can you please stop getting older and wait for me so we can be soul mates :) ?

• More like attractively skinny.

• You're not too skinny don't worry. :) Can't rate you though.

• You look fine, flaunt it you're well defined and plus I'm pretty sure a lot of people get like that working out no need to be ashamed of it.

What Guys Said 5

• You look fine man + I'm jelly >_<

• I don't know about you, but when I work out, which has been a while, lol, but I usually work out 6 days a week for like 45 minutes. THAT is when I really started to gain muscle. To get big you have to really work out.

• Yah my dad always gets on me and tells me this is the time of my life where my body develops the best so hit the weights but I'm not motivated enough lol, if it got me more girls I'd definitely hit the gym every chance I get

• I was such a toothpick back then, besides my legs. By the time I was a senior, I was 170-175Lbs. Some of that fat, lol, but not that much.

• Did I say "... with out weighs..."? LOL We had/have the usual bench press machine that turns into a squatting thing to use.

• Depends what type of woman you want to date

• Yes you are skinny, no doubt, But girls usually like skinny more then chubby. It is the old double standard. Guys will accept weight on a girl before girls will accept weight on a guy.

• 0|0