Should I fill my lips with lip filler injections?

Sometime I feel unconfortable with my lips dont know why but some people tell they are ok and others say if I fill them more they would look weird

Most Helpful Guy

• No way. Don't do it. They look very very nice already. And you are still growing. Too early to make changes like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. You're under 18, which means you haven't fully developed your appearance yet, if you want to change something about your looks, at least wait a couple of years.
    2. I don't know why you feel uncomfortable with your lips, but I guess we all have insecurities. You already have full lips, why would you want to make them bigger? Yes it would look a bit weird.
    3. Search for "Kylie Jenner challenge" on the internet and that will probably change your mind.
    4. Even if hundreds of people tell you you have beautiful lips, it won't matter until YOU do. And when YOU are confident with the way you look, others will find you even more attractive.

<3

What Guys Said 5

• You already have nice full natural lips... why would you fill them up even more?

• "do what makes u happy"

• Firstly, no. You shouldn't do it. It's not necessary and you would look ridiculous.

• Nope don't even think about it, your lips are fine

• Keep them as is, and even if you do get the injections how do you know you will become comfortable?

What Girls Said 8

• They are more than okay. They are the ideal size for most women. You have full lips. They look great! Rock them 👄

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• No, do not do that, if u haven't checked out how bad it is, u should. Plus ur lips are super hawt!

• I honestly have no idea.

• What makes you think you have small lips? Your lips look perfect already.

• Honestly, no. You should try to embrace it or maybe try some new makeup techniques that make your lips appear bigger. Lip injections don't always turn out good. They also have bad side effects like: uneven appearance, allergic reactions, and possible infections. They also cost about $500-$2,000 depending where you go and last 4-6 months.
    I'm not trying to talk to out of it but you should research more into this.

• Nah your lips are gorgeous the way they are 😊

• You definitely don't need injections