Do you like my breasts?

I can't post full pic, but do you like them in bra? I'd like to get them pierced.
Do you like my breasts?

They are a D cup.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Straight up yes.

Yeah.

Affirmative.

Roger that.

What Guys Said 52

• Those are breasts on a girl. I am a guy. Of course I like them. :-)

I hope you meant you are getting the nipples pierced, not the breasts themselves. lol.

• You look great. I don't know about piercings, it's your body. Also, lots of guys are about to send perverted messages to you.

• Seem kinda saggy. Don't have an opinion on piercings.

• Yeah they are hot lol I'd much rather prefer if you expose the mosquito bites though lmfao

• Yes they are nice titties you've got there... but I'll need to see the full picture to decide if piercings will suit you

• They are gorgeous
    Sound squishy even and above all real and they sit perfectly

• look real good to me.

you can always pm more pictures if you want a more accurate answer lol

• They look really great, but don't stick pieces of metal through your nipples. Not a good look in my opinion.

• Yah, but I feel piercings wouldn't be a good idea

• No. Now get your fat tits off of my screen and back to the gym.

• They look great! 😉

• crack kills. pull up ur pants

• Very nice, very supple

• Y would u wanna price them? Natural is always best! No additives lol and yes they r lovely!

• Congratulations? It's them breasts

• urgh... they look perfect! 👍

• As a guy yes, but why pierced

• I'd suggest you only get the nipples pieced. They breasts are gorgeous though.

• I think they look nice and perky well that's only from what I can see, but if I could see the whole picture I might be able to say better. But since I can't I'll just say go for it

• Yeah they are cool not the best but good enough

• you do have very nice breasts. but you have a very cute stomach and it looks like you have nice shapely thighs too

• No. Don't take it wrong way I'm in the legion of small breast loving men.

• You don't need them pierced.

• Great size lots of fun can be had with them. Pierced nipples on big boobs is so sexy.

• they look good

• looks delicious, piercings look cool but sucking on them its a little annoying feeling metal in my mouth clicking around

• Yes they're great don't get them pierced!

• Yeah they seem quite nice

• I find it's irrelevant to ask that question if all I'm seeing is the top of them. Does that make any sense?

• Like, but no piercing/it depends on nipples. Some look good pierced, some do not.

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 16

• i love how ur using ur arm to enhance cleavage ;P

• LOL you're pressing them together in low blurry light and obviously stuffed your bra. Like, what are we supposed to say about them other than the fact that they exist?

• D cup? They look super small... 😕
    Perhaps cause your belly is bigger than your boobs.

Anyway... Your boobs, whether they're small or big, to look nice, (in my opinion) they need to be bigger than your stomach... Not the other way around. 😧

• D cup here as well honey, and I have to say piercing would hurt soooooo bad!

• nice but why are you squeezing them with your arms?

• They're okay. They're boobs.

• I wouldn't get them pierced. That sounds painful as well. Plus you would have them covered up 99% of the time.

Also you should try to lose the extra belly fat. It would help make your boobs look better.

• They're good I guess... But that's a weird question!

• they look nice! what kinda piercing do you want to get? id say if you were iffy about getting them pierced or not, base it on how your nipples/areola look and if you think it would suit that.

• You are 21 and they are this saggy, Girl good luck. I am perky 32 C and could not deal with that, they will be down to your knees by next year.

• Getting your nips pierced would hurt!

• They nice, also wana get mind pierced

• I have breasts like yours. We're breast twins.

• Why do people insist on showing themselves on the Internet?

Girl, they're fine. I'm sure you don't need the internet's help. You're just going to attract unwanted and creepy attention. Unless that's what you wanted.

• I have to admit i like mine more... Sorry to disappoint you...