If you got the chance to change a part of your body that you didn't like, What would it be? Why?

If I got the chance, I'd change my lips. Although I get compliments on them, sometimes I feel they are too big for my face.

Most Helpful Guy

• My hair. It's currently a mix of brown and gray with most of the gray in the front. Been made fun of. Wish it could just be dark brown all over.

• Gray is in right now. I've got grey hair in the back and middle of my head, I've had it since I was 16. But I do dye my hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• I might shrink my boobs because I'm sick of guys wanting to hook up with me just because of them.

In all honesty though, I've pretty much accepted my body as is. I used to hate my birthmarks as a kid and I don't think twice about them now.

And if I need a breast reduction later on, then so be it ;)

• How big are they? I doubt that's the only reason guys want to hook up with you...

• opinion :o
      she wasn t anon :(
      I thought her family name is haj so I was curious to know from where she is.

• @archiz it's my pseudonym :P and sorry, I've blocked like 5 people today lol

What Guys Said 11

• To be honest, nothing. I am glad the way i am really, thankfully. Maybe my broken tooth but it's not really a big deal

• Skin. I have too many moles. Runs in the family unfortunately and will only get worse with age.

I think that is why I am so attracted to girls with beautiful skin.

• My maxilla, and move it forward so my cheeckbones would be more prominent, or get my chin to stick out instead of reseed receding a little

• My chin it's so weak! I hate it

• most of my face and body lol

• Nah, I feel good the way I am.

• Get chiesled abs. I'll be complete!

• i have green eyes and always wanted brown eyes

• i'd consider plastic surgery for imperfections on my face

• i would change my cock.. 8.5 inches and its too thick for many girls.. also its too curved down..

• I'd have a bigger dick for sure.

What Girls Said 13

• My feet. They are huge. I am quite clumsy because of it. And I can't fit into really cute shoes, because the options are very limited for size 11/12.

• I think I either want a cuter nose or make my acne disappear. My acne is one of my biggest insecurities.

• my stomach I want it to be flatter

• My eyes. They are green, but I wish they were a bright deep green

• Um my stomach or butt

• I love your lips girll😍
    If I could change anything it s my boobs (32b:/)
    And my height (5'3)

• i would change everything
    Except my makeup 😊

• I love myself but I try not to think about what I'd like to change. But I guess my thighs they are kind of big... Don't necessarily need a thigh gap though :P

• I want my face to be a tiny bit longer. It's kind of round.

• I would want a little bit of a thinner waist. Either that or a flatter stomach. :|

• I would want a naturally big butt, I have to do squats to achieve that.

• Stretch marks

• Stretch marks means your a natural normal woman. Nothing wrong with that:)

• No I didn't had them before.. I gained them bc of increase in weight..

• Well they're still nothing to be ashamed of.

• id want better skin free of the acne scars and enlarged pores. i spend so much and work so hard to keep it decent