What do you think of a girl with muscles?

What do you think of a girl with muscles
i almost go to gym 5 times a week , I'm 17-18 years old , I have six pack abs and little arm muscles. Someday when I was walking on the streets a guy complained about my muscles - I don't remember exactly what he said - xD
sorry for this bad English !

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractive! Growing up from age 8 I've been in Martial arts and I gym 4 times a week. I've always find girls like yourself very attractive. Strong, muscular, fit, active, and tough. I rarely see these types of girls... Hot! Wish their were more girls like you wish I knew girls like you.

What Guys Said 13

• I think athletic and somewhat muscular girls look great. But there is a limit. Every guy has his own idea on where that limit stands. Anyway, I am not into bodybuilding girls.

• I doubt you are massive, as that is extremely rare for women as they lack the hormone profile to naturally grow that large.

So, I assume you look attractive. Since fit girls tend to be attractive.

• Its extremely difficult for women to build mass. It's extremely difficult for men even. I'm sure you look fcking sexy. Fit girls are hot and out of shape guys are intimidated by them.

• Girls with muscles look fantastic. Couldn't encourage you more! Also... that guy on the street is a loser. Probably intimidated. Or maybe a closet gay who is trying to look manly by complaining about muscles on girls.
    Keep up the good work!

• I dont like body building women, a little bit is cute but anything manly its a no go

• yea my potential wife will be someone that i go to the gym with so its hot

• As long as they're not bigger than mine. ;) but yeah attractive! :)

• Fit/athletic girls <3

• That's sssoooooooo very super attractive. Especially if the girl has muscular thighs 4 pack abs and toned arms. It's very attractive

• Muscular girl? Personally it would make me feel weak.

• hate it :( sorry

• That's my fetish!

• Looks much better than flat arms...

What Girls Said 1

• i think it's hot if not overdone and i love having some definition to my body. looks like ill only appeal to guys who like it, and I'm ok with that.