Girls, Am I dateable, I'm not sure?

I'm tall, I have brown hair blue eyes. I've been told by a few girls that I am very handsome, a 8 or higher. I am a romantic and love doing romantic things. I am smart and know a lot of different things, my hobbies include cooking, building, games (sports, video games, card games, puzzles, any game really), I know plumbing, electrical and other things like that. I am 19 and when I love someone they're the only person for me. I can't even see others as attractive. I have a high sex drive, I am extremely loyal and protective too. Am I dateable?

I've only dated two girls before, the first just kinda ended. The second was because she kept flirting with guys big time... And that kinda lowered my self esteem...

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope you look as AWESOME SAUCE as you sound!!! ☺️☺️☺️

• I've had a lot of people say I have the most beautiful eyes and a lot of people like how tall I am. Besides that I don't know... I don't find guys attractive so I am just going off what I've been told xD

• Lol you can send me a link in private message d you want, but its really not that serious haha

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Girls Said 5

• YOU SOUND GREAT! PERFECT DREAM GUY! For when I'm older obviously haha. Don't worry you'll find a girl that will be perfect you! :D

• You sound like the man of dream?

where have you been all my life?

• Um... XD

• Well then thank you. Too bad you're taken ;) hahaha

• ur welcome ;)

• yeah, you sound pretty hot... and not just physically

• Well this is all cute, but there is this thing called a photo and you need to put one up for me to judge.

• Definitely! In fact, you're a lot of girls ideal.