What happens to a person when he/she commits suicide?

What happens to a person when he/she commits suicide?Does the person's spirit go to heaven or hell? Now the reason why I'm saying this is because I'm tired of my life and I want to commit suicide. People don't like me and I've made a lot of enemies. To make things worse I am hearing evil voices tormenting me and shutting me up everyday. I can't breathe and I have blurry vision. Very soon I will go blind. Everytime I go outside, car and bus drivers speed their vehicles at me. They are trying to run me over. I have abusive parents and they never smile with me. Guys never approach me or look at me. Instead they look at my female relatives, classmates, neighbors, church members, and female celebrities. I got my blessings, beauty, youth, and growth stolen by witches and wizards. Someone did something to my head and face. They changed my head and face to something hideous. They pulled down my breasts to my stomach. Then they put hair and rashes all over my face and body. Every picture or video recording I take comes out ugly. I look like a man physically. This is not how God created me to look. I wish I was beautiful and a Caucasian. I hate my dark skin. In case you're wondering any basic facts about me:

Name: Queenstar Betty Amoah
Birthday: April 18th, 1992
Age: 23
Sign: Aries
Birthplace: Tema, Ghana
Gender: Female
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 192 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Blood Type: O+
Education Level: High School Graduate

Most Helpful Guy

• I am truly sorry for what you have experienced. I'm a true believer of beauty is in the eye of the beholder. God does not give anyone challanges that he/she does not believe can accomplish. There are 7 billion people in the world. Bound to find someone who will love you unconditionally. Bound to find people who will care for you and your well being. Bound to find happiness and prosperity. True happiness is only achieved when you accept and love yourself. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to react. Now cut this nonsense please.!

Most Helpful Girl

• Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem for most people. Take charge of your life. If you're not happy with your appearance change it. What I'm about to say will piss a lot of people off, but look into being healthier. Some people I know are a lot happier once they are physically fit and happy with their body. As for your skin color, I see nothing wrong with it. Being beautiful doesn't tie in with being Caucasian.

I'm not religious, I think death is the end. No heaven, no hell. You're in a state of nothingness, exactly like before you were born. Simply - non-existing. Yes, that mindset scares the hell out of me, but it encourages me to love my life, my family, and my friends. Nothingness was the only thing I've ever "experienced", I've never seen heaven nor hell. But I do know that before I was born, there was nothing.

If you have blurry vision, you should probably look into getting glasses, as for hearing voices - help from a physiologist. I'm the type of person to search for logical answers, so excuse me.

The only thing you have for certain is right now. Nothing else is guaranteed.

Life is what you make of it.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm guessing that they're "given the gift of nothingness" basically becoming a relic of the past throughout the course of time or are "reincarnated" maybe.

• You should really seek mental help. You seem like a good person who's struggling with mental illness.

• As an atheist when we die we die. Our biological functions seize and that is frankly it. After that nature takes over and we become worm food and become part of the ecosystem.

• Don't be doing that. There are many other answers to what your troubles are. God has his own vision of us, we have to look different, or we'd all be the same. Each of us has to find what we were meant to be. That's part of life is discovering our path. It defines who we are. And to answer your question, I believe that your soul is left in limbo. It goes to neither, your path is not complete, and you will be more tortured than you are now.

• Suicide is a cowards escape

If you hate your life you still have the opportunity and power to change it

• I dare you to try it. Try to override the survival instinct. Suicide is not a cowardly way, taking your own life isn't as easy as trash talking suicide from a keyboard.

• According you sprit will be heaven. But I like your dark skin you are so hot.

• I am an atheist so I don't believe in heaven or hell. I believe death is the same type of experience as you had before birth... nothingness

You are suffering from schizophrenia and you should see someone about that.

• I think you need to see a doctor

• According to what I know their spirit won't make it to heaven.

• Have you ever heard of schizophrenia?

• Please don't commit scuicide, we will miss you.

• Well, accoording to my religion you will end up in hell.

• Pretty sure they die bro.
    You'd probably look ok if you lost some weight, no offense.

What Girls Said 7

• I heard that in most religions you'll go to hell since it's forbidden to commit suicide. But I'm not sure, I'm an atheist.
    I'm really sorry you think like this about yourself. I think you've got nice eyes and I like your skin colour. I hope you'll see yourself in a different light one day and can be happy again.

• Darling please don't think like that! You're beautiful don't let anyone tell you other wise xxxxx <3 Much love x

• Depends on your religion, but according to Judaism , Christianity and Islam it's a big sin...
    I think it's also a sin in Hinduism and other religions as-well.

• Please seek medical help for your mind. I saw your take too. You're beautiful, and you're not as big as you look in this photo. If you're unhappy, go on a diet. Suicide isn't a solution to your problems.

• No one knows for sure what happens when you commit suicide, however I would not look to that as an option. I know life seems to really suck right now, but i promise if you work on a few things to make yourself happier then life will soon be worth it. Take some time to really reflect and take care of yourself. You are valuable as hell and not the least bit worthless. You are really beautiful. Some does truly care about you and is very proud of you for making it this far, and if you think no one does, I definitely do. Please dont end it now. Your survival rate right now for everything you delt with is 100% and I think you should keep it up. Just keep trying to help yourself out so you can be happy again. Work harder. Do your best, and not someone else's best. You can make it and you will. I believe in you.

• I'm sorry you are feeling this way. You are not ugly. You are very beautiful.
    But all I'm thinking right now us that you're the one who said everyone is jealous of you because you're innocent.

• Being the fact there may not be either one, I believe those who commit suicide stay in limbo because they may still have unresolved feelings that lead to the suicide.

Regardless, please talk to someone. Seek psychiatric help for the voices and such. Don't end your life.