Should I get plastic surgery?

For my ugly face

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Why waste money you r not ugly.

• A girl on here said I have a ugly face

• Well I have a good personality and a good sense of humor

• If you have a good personality and good humour, get out there and start hunting. You can't expect people to always come up to you. You have to make the efforts too.

What Girls Said 5

• you dont need it but you may as well get some fine ass titties put in for bants

• No, you don't need it.

• Your face is not ugly, don't bother with plastic surgery.

• Well on a scale how attractive is it

• You look average, I'd give you a 6 or 7. It's the personality that matter more than the outside, I know this sounds cliche.

• Well I have a good personality and I gave a good sense of humor

• no you're fine! just because some girl told you you're ugly doesn't mean you are to everyone. she's just being a bitch. getting a girlfriend, sure has somewhat to do with appearance, but also personality. if you walk around thinking you don't deserve a girlfriend because you're ugly, it's going to affect how you act towards girls and determine whether or not they like your personality. you're probably screwing yourself over because you're so obsessed with if you look ugly or not. you're not ugly. even if you are to one person, doesn't mean you are to someone else.

• If you feel like you really want it and have enough money for it then sure.
    Just make sure you only do it for yourself. Not anyone else.

What Guys Said 6

• Come on man. You wouldn't want to paint over picasso would you?

• Naw it wouldn't help man... just be happy with what ya have now ^_^

• Why wouldn't it help

• Well it shouldn't.

• Well nothing is changing

• Get plastic surgery for your self esteem

• You get plastic surgery and you'll just look worst. Your face is alright the way it is dude.

• Not according to a girl on here

• @Mistnigqa808 no story or nothing I just set deadlines for my self the first was to have a girl by 18 failed second was to have a girl by 21 failed my third one will be 25 and if i fail this time I'm done with trying to date

• It makes sense now >_<

• buy some confidence.

• No don't bother with that, you look fine. Plastic surgeries can also go wrong at time.