Why does everyone think that I have fillers in my lips?

I don't get it, why do people always tell me that my lips look nice but they have a hard time in believing me that they are actually all natural? I mean, do my lips not suit my face or do they look odd/bizarre? Then there are those guys who say I'm fake because apparently my lips look fake... like what's up with y'all? I really don't get it and I'm done with this whole 'issue'!

Most Helpful Guy

• They are full, many people would pay for them. Why care about haters opinions. Don't listen to the less than 5% who tell you that. Most people don't care or love it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess they don't believe in you, because some girls are getting a surgery to get full lips. It's trendy now.

But, I do believe that some people have natural full lips.

What Guys Said 3

• I think they just think it's lipstick.

• I think you just have very full lips like a lot of celebrities who have had injections so some people don't believe that it's just how you were born but you're a beautiful girl so don't worry about what they say or think

• It's just jealousy :P

What Girls Said 2

• It's probably more about how you hold them, almost like you're holding a pout (based on your profile picture, at least). Which is a pretty common position people who have just gotten fillers in their lips hold them too.

• But the thing is that people who know me or at least saw me in person tell me that...

• maybe you unconsciously hold them like that in person too. Your lips are also very full, especially the top one which is generally thinner than the bottom one.

• Oh okay 😊

• I agree with kayla, it looks like you hold your lips a certain way, plus its the lipstick/gloss. Plump lips aren't uncommon, but if you are constantly pouting and wearing lipgloss it seems like you're trying to show off work you just home done