Do you think I can get into a club?

Ok. So I'm going clubbing next weekend with my boyfriend who is 20.

I am 17. In montreal you have to be 18

However, I am 5 foot 7 and will be wearing heels and so I'll be like 5 foot 9.

What if they ask for ID? do you think they will

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been to montreal before. Most places do card thats going to be hard for you but if you want to go to 8 places and hope you can make it into one good luck with that, but if your drinking then the club can get into big trouble so either way dont drink. I never did at your age and i made it in sneaking by

• do you know about le rogue?

• No I went over 10 years ago is that the club your wanting to go to?

• how did you sneak in?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't post duplicates. It's annoying

• yet you went out of your way to comment

• Ya to telly you this because you can get reported for duplicates

• i dont care at all tbh

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know how it works in Canada. But in the US, at least in my state, they are harsh on violations. As the bouncer, I would get heavily fined as well as the club if I let you pass. Even the ones that look plenty old get scrutinized closely.

• its way different in montreal

• I've had friends who got into clubs at age 16 in gatineau, another town in quebec 5 mins from ottawa. Montreal could be different though

• Yeah, like I said, it is mostly how strict is the government about it. If they are strict, the clubs will protect themselves.

• I worked as a bouncer for a while. Depends on how much you'd be willing to "tip" me lol. I usually got offered of $50. 50 is acceptable.

• but you are american?

• Maybe tits and $50. I've had sluts offer to give me head to get in lol. Honestly disgusting. Don't go that far.

• omg head? god bless america

• Fight club !😀

• Usually in a club the only time they card you is if you obviously look underage. But in most cases but not all girls get in free.

• the place is no charge, do you think i look old enough tho

• no the pic is from August 2014 and i'm wearing minimal makeup lol.. i look pretty much the same now but I am a bit older. And the way I will dress and how I'll do my hair and makeup will put me looking at least 18

• They will let you in

• are you sure

• They let girls in more then guys,

Simple reason you are a girl XD which drags guys to waste their money over drinks, bouncer are told to let girls in because the boss is happy when there money

• Yes, you will get in as a girl

• Don't go...

• You could get a fake id. Or give the guy $20 to let you in

• its hard to get one

• most bouncers are guys right?

• Yeah

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure they will. It's best to just wait until you're 18 and do things you both can do without sneaking around into places.