I am slowly beginning to think that if a girl does not wear make-up, she is not worthy of talking with me?

i am slowly beginning to think that if a girl does not wear make-up, she is not worthy of talking with me?

i am serious.

i turned 19, and through-out high school i let girl who didn't wear make-up talk to me and even sometimes not show me respect.

I let girls become friends with me (sort of) or let them talk to me, and they didn't put in effort to look good or wore make-up.

For me, the main thing is my age, even at 19 i still have the youth and cuteness that I did in my pervious years. While almost all girls my age don't look good anymore.

Not even talking about fat girls, I would never talk or look at a fat girl. I let a fat girl (never talked to her) give me a car-ride home when I was in high-school. I would never again.

The girl I loved was very pure, and wore make-up and put in effort to look cute and pretty.

Also, why do girls wear make-up at special event where cute guys are not there?

From now, only if a girl is hot I will let her talk to me if she is not wearing make-up.

This is my personally choice, I am not doing anything wrong.

I love helping people, giving to charities (especiially those that help kids in need), I am also very religious, and I love god and beauty so much. I am a guy, and I just want a cute, pretty, girl who I can look at the stars with every night. I love beautiful music, I love poetry. I love art,

I would talk to a girl who doesn't wear make-up if she is pretty, or if she is a really positive and sweet person.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a douchecanoe

• Or a really bad troll

• Well if you're serious and not a troll then I guess you're just a douchecanoe

• That's a new word for my vocabulary.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• If your'e actually gonna be with a girl, you're gonna have to deal with her face when its not covered in makeup... and most girls dont like being called ugly when theyre in their pajamas without layers of makeup on their faces... dont discriminate bc of the way people look. you can have a preference but dont automatically shun someone just because of how they look. thats just kind of... rude.

• How can you "love helping people" without talking to half of the women on this planet? To help people, you have to treat them kindly, not matter how they look. The Bible says, "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight" (1 Peter 3:3-4). If you truly love God, I hope that you can see that beauty is not skin deep. Just because a woman is overweight or has acne or doesn't look like an angel does not mean that this woman is not beautiful. I hope that you will learn that to help people, you have to accept them and love them just the way they are.

• OK good for you. As a girl who doesn't any makeup, I can safely say that I don't give a fuck.

• Are you for real?

• The real question is, are you worthy of these pretty girls you talk about? Do you consider yourself to be a handsome man? I think you fail to realize that a relationship is not all about looks. If you refuse to talk to fat/makeup-less woman, how are you ever going to survive at a job? In this life, you will come across all sorts of women of all looks whether you like it or not. Stop being a douche and suck it up and accept that everybody deserves respect regardless of how they look.

• You had me at "Get rekt m8" 😍

• @TheSwedishGuy Thanks, Swedish dude :D

• I dont fully get what are you trying to say but i think you shame girls though. thats really rude of you trying to say girls with makeup are ugly without. There are tones of girls out there who looks good with or without makeup. some wears makeuo just to highlight their beauty. Some may even surprise you witht their beauty when they take off their makeup. so dont judge and try to say every girls who wears makeup are ugly.

• You sound very picky. You realize the makeup isn't attached to our faces, correct? So even if you don't want to talk to girls without it you're going to have to eventually.

• no i understand that, i am fine if she puts in effort to look pretty. and i am also fine if she looks really pretty without make-up.

• I don't know, I have to be attracted to her. But if her personality is really awesome and she is a amazing human being, and she really likes me, I would for sure date her.

• Even though she's not really pretty? And if she doesn't wear makeup?

• Ahahahaha this is fuckin hilarious 😂

• With that logic every guy isn't worthy of talking to you either.

• nope, i am fine with guys to be honest

• But they don't wear makeup.

What Guys Said 3

• Shut the fuck up

• Damn straight. No makeup? No effort? Get the fuck out of my face, bitch.

• My fiancĂ©e doesn't wear makeup, and she is the most down to earth, kind, loving, and giving woman I've ever met.

• I am fine if the girl is down to earth, kind, loving, and just a positive person overall

• But only if she wears makeup, right? That's what I took from your question.

• nope. if she looks pretty without make-up i am fine. Also i am talking about girls my age.