Rate my body? What can I improve?

Rate my body? What can I improve?

0|0
8|26

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a good body to work with. I think if you lift heavy and get toned arms/legs/calves and such, you could really stand out. And I would suggest getting a tan, but that's just me, lots of people would disagree!

But you have a great waist, appears flat, good boob size and good proportion. 👍

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Eat something

0|0
    1|0
    • lol. Girls, I need to talk to you about your "bedside manner". :-)

• Show All
    • I see what you are talking about, but I wonder if it is just the pose/camera angle. It is hard to have the upper body look like the right amount of fat and the legs be "under fat".

• @Red_Arrow yeah.. it can be the reason.. :/

What Guys Said 25

• The ONLY thing you need to improve is your confidence. In looks, you have it all!

0|1
    0|1
  • You need to gain weight.

2|0
    0|0
  • work your rightt leg out a little other wise fine or balance out your stance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I would say you need more fat on your belly, but that's just personal preference, lots of guys would love your body as is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gain a little bit weight... It will help you

0|2
    0|1
  • You look fine to me💁🏻

0|0
    0|1
  • Squat for sure :P you are slim so u can gain some quality weight if u want:) depends what u think its more beutifull regular models that just have skin bonne or fit models :3 that have a sexy body :P

0|0
    0|0
  • fuark. do stuff until I don't puke out my corned beef looking at it.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me personally you are way too skinny but that can be fixed! Just eat a bit more

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great to me, no need to improve anything

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to squat. Your arms could use some toning also.

0|0
    0|1
  • you look pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • leg training, having bigger and better shaped legs r hot also some "butt" training

0|0
    0|0
  • You are perfect just the way you are! Don't change a thing for nobody but yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Your legs and you have a big foot

0|0
    0|0
  • date me and i will love your body more.

0|0
    0|1
  • Run and eat protein... do squats. Get them sexy legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks very nice to me. Could I give it a hug?

0|0
    0|0
  • U got super beautiful legs and a cute stomach. Your perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Gain some weight, gurl!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat more protein, put on about 5-10 lbs of muscle. You're pretty frail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulders. I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your left toe looks awful!

0|0
    0|0
  • I give you an 8/10. Hot. 🙂

0|0
    0|0
    • You could work on the ass by squatting though

What Girls Said 7

• Ermm gain 1 or 2 pounds fat then gain muscle wait.
    You don t need much exercising honestly, since you re pretty thin and have a great base.
    If you re truly dedicated 3 times a week is more then enough. Although you could do 2 times a week. Avoid cardio, just focus on toning.
    (A bit of shoulder work, a bit of sit ups, squat more and go for walks) that s pretty much it. Walks 3 times or more, toning maximum 3 times.

0|0
    1|0
  • You've got a really nice body, and a gorgeous waist. If you wanted your waist to be the focal point and really stand out you could do some squats to tone and make your thighs and butt a little bigger. But I don't really think you need to do anything.

0|1
    0|1
  • Gain some weight you look really skinny. Just a little bit more fat and you'd probably have more curves to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look a little too skinny. It almost looks like you are sucking in your stomach. You've got nice boobs though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh look who's back. YOU LOOK FINE how many times are you gonna post?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't change a thing. You have a really nice hourglass figure! 😍

1|0
    0|1
  • you again? seriously seek help...

0|0
    0|0