Guys, apparently I have an hour glass figure is that a bad figure?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty sure you new that its the figure a majority of guys are attracted to.

• Well cuz its not like the movie stars i mean my stomache is pretty much flat and i bike so my butt ain't huge

• So? What your point

• I guess i know I'm healthy just have bad self esteem

What Guys Said 15

• Well since hourglass is amongst the most attractive, if not the most attractive, female figures, I'd say yes, this is a terrible thing.

• Well see it ain't like skin and bones i am firm ain't no rolls but like i see magazines and they are soo thin

• Magazines are not an accurate portrayal of what guys find attractive. Magazines are trying to make you feel bad about yourself in order to get you to buy the products they're advertising and to continually chase an unrealistic and ridiculous dream. You're absolutely fine in the minds of most men.

• Thats what guys want

• Not at all, the only female figure that is not very pretty is when girls look like a "potato bag", I mean: no shoulders, no waist, no bump or thighs, just "one big mass".
    These figures are rare though. And hourglass is perfect :D

• Hour glass means I'd hit that ass :)

• No 😂 Are you crazy

• its fine not super important to me as far as deal breakers.

• "hour glass" - curvy.

• It's the best figure

• thats not bad at all

• Oh that sucks... lol

• No that's hottt...

• No but I thought that's what girls kinda wanted to achieve.

• why is hourglass figure bad? hmm?

• hour glass= YUM YUM and YUM

• I guess it's better than someone saying you have a grandfather clock figure. Think about it, bruh