Girls, Okay how bad is this pic?

Girls, Okay how bad is this pic?
I'm on the left... how bad do I look?

Thanks ladies... I don't agree with most of you I think I look like an idiot in the photo lol

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Lol i still confuse my left and rights... My left or your left? Anyways, red or blue shirt? Haha bt both are still cute

• Red shirt haha

• Well believe it! You're seriously cute. Trust me, I'd tell ya if ya wasn't haha ;-)

• You're too kind thank you :D

• Too young to be posting/10

• You may look older if you cut your hair a little in all honesty :) look too young

• There's no way my curls are getting cut! I get that all the time tho about being too young

Person:What grade are you in highschool?

Me: im 24...

• Haha there lies your problem! I have real curly hair naturally maybe just as a man it's nicer a little more tame that's all makes you look older and more sophisticated like you take care of yourself :)

• I feel like we need a better picture! But from what I can tell you look really cute!

• That's awesome thank you

• You look tired. You have very nice hair by the way : )

• Thanks... and yeah I was, I just ate a huge steak. It was the first meal of the day too

• A steak will do that to ya

• A very big steak I might add :)

• How bad is the pic? Pretty bad. It's kinda blurry, one guy's face is cut off, and it was taken at a Chili's!

How bad do you look? Can't really tell. Your eyes are almost closed and you should smile for real!

• Their steak wasn't that bad. Great feedback

• Well if I was offered a free steak I would also eat it even if it was from Chili's!

• That'd what I'm saying! I'll take a free steak anytime anywhere...

• you just look kinda... drunk?

• Yeah I just ate a 12 oz steak and i was a bit dizzy ha...

• there's nothing wrong with looking like your'e having a good time. its better than looking like the guy who hates everything and frowns all the time lol

• That's true can't argue with that... I'm just not a good liar and I consider fake smiles lying.