Is a front gap in a smile a killer for you?

Let's say the guy/girl has a front tooth gap in their smile. Is that a deal breaker for you. What if their teeth are pearly white with a gap. Or everything else is 10/10 and they have a gap. Personally I don't discriminate against that. Some people can fix that with braces, and some are unable to do that with the way their genetics shaped their mouth, etc lol.

• Yes, it's a deal breaker
    6% (1)38% (3)16% (4)Vote
  • No, I dont discriminate
    82% (14)25% (2)64% (16)Vote
  • I think it's good looking/cute
    12% (2)37% (3)20% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask me this before 8th grade and I would say not cute. But once I hit high school, I met some fine men with gaps. I was like to hell with it. I can overlook it

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh boy, another genetics comment. Unless they are like the Hunchback of Notre Dame in the face, it's caused from tongue thrusting which made my teeth crooked a long time ago. The only killer for me is my roots that have been all but destroyed because of it.

As for other girls, I just dont know. I haven't meet many girls with bad teeth, but have thought them to be cute who had a nice body.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Just throwing this out there.. it's an easy fix with veneers, just go talk to a dentist. Tom Cruise had it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like Michael Strahan style?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, little smaller too.