What is the best fairytale? Do you like Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs?

Once upon a time there lived a lovely princess named snow white. Her wicked step mother feared that one day snow white's beauty would surpass her own so she dressed Snow White in rags. Then she made snow white a maid and forced her to do chores. Everyday the Queen asked her magic mirror who was the fairest in the land. As long as the mirror replied by saying she was the fairest, snow white was safe from her. One day the Queen asked her magic mirror, "Magic mirror on the wall who is the fairest one of all?" The mirror told the Queen that Snow White was the most beautiful and graceful. The Queen was furious so she summoned a huntsman and told him to take snow white to a place where she can pick wild flowers. Then he can kill her and bring her snow white's heart in a box. When the huntsman found snow white and rose his dagger to stab her, he began to tremble and dropped the dagger. He told Snow White that the Queen wanted to kill her so she should run away far into the forest where she can hide. When snow white was running in the forest she became haunted by evil. But the animals in the forest found her and showed her a cottage in the forest which belonged to seven dwarfs. Upon entering the home, she realized the home was dirty, filled with dirty clothes, dirty dishes, and dirty chairs. The animals helped snow white clean up the house. The story goes on and on.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The best fairytale is probably Christianity. Not very well written and loaded with plothl holes so it is not really a good story to be honest but it still has billions of fanatic followers so they must see something in it.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Little Mermaid, not the movie but the original story. It's heartbreaking and a story of selfless love.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• The story is okay but I'm not so fond of the movie. Snow White's voice is hella annoying plus the movie is one of the oldest appearance wise.

Oldest wise I like Ariel/The Little Mermaid. Most recent I like The Princess and the Frog/Fianna.

0|0
    0|0