Guys, So guys i'm only 5'1... is that unattractive?

No I'm not fat I'm just short! I hate it but I can't change it sooooo. What do you guys think? Don't sugarcoat it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most short girls have that "Cute" look in them.
    I like it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Appreciate who you are. Being short or tall doesn't make you less or more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhmmm no? ... I like short people, they always save me money when a restaurant has a "kids eat for free" policy😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a giant myself (6'5") but I don't care about the height of girls... short or tall, both can be great

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute sound cool and probably could get along with my niece lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty cute!

Lol don't take that as an offense. I just like short girls lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my girlfriend is 4ft10 and I am 6ft but I still find my girlfriend very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. I think more guys want short women than tall women. Especially short men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short girls are automatically cute. You'll be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Height doesn't have a damn thing to do with attractivness, especially on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys are fine with most heights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I like short girls

0|0
    0|0
  • msot of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • No way short girls are hot... i luv them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls i always think theyre quite cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Really girl more you ask these question the more you will feel ugly promise you that ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • Easy for you to say! Hey we were just talking. I'm the weird hopeless romantic. Its hard being short! I have to climb on the counter to get freakin bowl!!!

• Show All
    • Na, i look back on it i wasn't ready for her and really single isn't the worst thing in the world i had everything i ever wanted out of relationships at least once a kid that i called mini me and girl i woke up 2 and see her sleeping next 2 me. A girl i could talk 2 for hours in person with out getting bored , a girl that made my day just talking 2 her. A girl i used 2 run home from school just 2 talk 2 I just want 2 have everything once ^^ and same 2 you girl you're a very nice girl and that guy doesn't know what he's missing out on

• getting off have a good night

• I am not that tall either. no worries!

0|0
    0|0
  • love short girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Short girls are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls, there the cutest. (Anything that's shorter than me that is)

0|0
    0|0