Guys, Big boobs or big butt?

Im 21 f. And really do have big curvy heart shaped butt. Most of the guys do appraoch me for that. But then i have tiny boobs. I wonder if only butt can be necessary.

• Big butt
    59% (34)
  • Big boobs
    41% (24)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an ass guy, but bigger ass/boobs isn't always better... it's not about the size, it's the shape and how they feel.

to give an example... Kim Kardashians butt isn't attractive to me anymore. I'd rather take the small one from Kendall Jenner. Size isn't as important with butts in general compared to boobs. But those don't really need to be big either. I can have enough fun with A or B cups too, but yes if you'd ask me what I prefer then it will probably be C-D cup... but only if they are natural. I'd take smaller natural boobs over big fake ones all day.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Honestly, the butt does not matter that much to me, one way or the other. As for boobs, I prefer small and may other guys do, too. You are desirable just as you are!

0|0
    0|0
  • 49.media.tumblr.com/.../...nxU9Uy1u0whcno1_500.gif
    No more please!

There's not much you can do, it depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • When u see her walking n juvenile's 'rodeo' goes off in your head "... pretty round brown, driving me round"

Damn u pulling on my hear strings when u walk past me with it

1|0
    0|0
  • I am more interested in boobs.
    A "Heart-shaped" butt? Sounds interesting too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobies😀😀

1|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter most girls have one or the other I personally like small to medium size boobs and a fit toned but that is just a little bigger than my hand

0|0
    0|0
  • I like nice toned butts best, normally sporty girls have this, best are a little big or medium size. For boobs I like from B to D cups, but I don't care about boobs size as much, so I say A

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Small perky boobs. Tight shapely butt.

0|0
    1|0
  • sounds like a great looking butt

0|0
    0|0
  • ass man 100%

0|0
    1|0
  • boobs attract a lot.. u hav big boobs or butt :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • only bug curvy heart shaped butt will do..

0|0
    1|0
  • Nothing too big please.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id rather have medium sized butt or boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I prefer sexy legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if he is an ass man or a boobs man. Im an ass man so i would love your body. But i love boobs too so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lot's of guys are going to find that body type ideal--as you've experienced. For me personally, I like the opposite--big boobs and a smaller butt.

0|0
    1|0