Which picture do I look the best?

Which picture do I look the best?

• picture 1
  • picture 2
  • picture 3
  • picture 4

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is it that the boys can comment nice things, but the girls are telling you to cover up? 😑😑 , you're pretty, do you 👍🏾👌🏾

What Guys Said 29

• All of them you look so much like this girl from General Hospital

• Are you auditioning for the NBC show how to catch a predator?

• All pretty much the same showing your lovely big pair of eyes, they really stand out.

• 1st or 4th. They just look the nicest to me. And simple.

• Did you stuff some napkins in your bra

First one is nicest

• #2 because trippy lol. ACID trip anyone?

• Oh my daily bait.
    It's a tie in between the first and the last one.
    You could pull off a nice tongue out I think, but your face looks a bit strained on this one.

• 🙈 smh smh

• First tell me...
    Is it for Calvin Klein audition or something 😶?
    🙈🙈🙈

• Hold stiff, opinions about self-respect are coming! :D You look very good on all pictures except 2nd, this one seems too "crazy" to me (your facial expression)...

• what was the question again, i was checking out your boobs in all of them? :P

• Took a long time for me to see the difference between 1 n 4

I guess 3

• 2

Your eyes are happiest in that one.

• Sry but can't take a favorite... You look gorgeous in a four if them!

• Second picture.. you know why

• pictur 2 gots dat effect on ur boobs 2 , ima go wit 2

• All of them are awesome.. woww

• You look good in all of them but if I had to pick a favourite it would be no.4

• you are hot in all fours

• You look good in every picture :)

• Can you dress like a decent woman

• would titty fuck u so hard ;)

• you look average pic 4

• Damn, you're hot in all of them :-)

• The one with you flaunting your tits. Oh sorry that's all you were doing.

• you have a very tight body and beautiful perky breasts. you are quite stunning. the pics all look the same to me. love the cleavage.

• and if the cover pic on your profile is you then you also have a very nice ass

• i'd fuck her in about two years

• Nice boobs

• the tongue one is very stupid. it makes the already low iq to look like down syndrome material.

What Girls Said 10

• 1. ... is your bra stuffed?
    2. have some self respect

• No i have a lacy bralette underneath so that my nips wouldn't show through

• And I have self respect, self respect has nothing to do with the way you dress it's about how much you care and love yourself

• ok then.
      not talking bout how u dress. I'm talking about u exposing ur pic to the internet like that as an underage girl. u should know that there r a bunch of creeps on here.

• Cover yourself young lady! *puts jacket on you*

• I love the third one! Very natural and pretty. What cup size are you BTW? (Just curious because I looove your bra)

• i'm a 32d and the bra size is medium as the sizes only come in small medium and big

• Omg we're the same age and I don't show off my boobs like you do. You look slutty in all the pictures

• She's at it again. :D

• You're 16 omg put your "boobs" away.
    When you're older you are going to regret posting this. This will stay on the internet forever.

• 1st or 3d. I feel sorry for you though, because you'll get looooooots of creepy dudes after you when put it as profile pic.

• well boobs

• you look bomb af in all of them!

• The older woman in me is saying do not put these put these kinds of pictures on the internet nothing ever gets truly deleted from the internet and these pictures are not inappropriate but you are showing some skin and these pics can be perceived as sexy and you are very young and people can be gross and mean spirited and use them against you.
    Sorry :( but it is the truth, A woman can definitely look sexy and flaunt her body as long as she is mature, confident and strong enough mentally and emotionally to deal with the consequences and attention, you might be, but at 16 it is hardly likely. :/