Considering getting breast implants?

So I'm 20 years old and I'm hardly a 32A in bra size. I have always been on the medium side because I'm 5'2" and 94 pounds but the problem is that my body shape is very bizarre. My butt is on the bigger side in comparison to my waist (my waist is pretty small actually) and my breasts pretty much nonexistent. I guess I'd be classified as an hourglass figure except all the people I know with that shape tend to have medium to large breasts (except for me). It used to be a major insecurity of mine but I always told myself that the older I get, the bigger my breasts will get. Well I'm 20 as I mentioned previously and obviously done growing. Even my parents are encouraging the idea of breast implants, saying that it would make me more feminine and attractive to guys. My dad even says things like I'll never get married if I don't look like other girls. Would you recommend it or no? I just want my body to look proportionate and not a strange version of an hourglass? Please write your own experiences about this or your opinion please? Thank you so much in advance. Also I listed my height/weight because I want to know what might be a good bra size for that body frame if I do decide on breast implants

Hey, I just wanted to thank everyone for answering my question and sharing their opinions. It means so much to me that people care so much and are reassuring me that nothing is wrong about having small breasts. I realize now that I can't let my parents or other people dictate my confidence level. You guys are so amazing and I've never heard so many positive comments all at one time before. Thanks a million!! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always had a preference for small. Most of the girls I dated had small breasts and I loved them. And yes, that included all the way down to almost absolutely flat! I dated a few larger busted women and married a large busted woman. That was because what was inside was important, not what was outside. Whatever size breast the woman had was fine and enjoyable to me. I would never, ever, want a gal to get implants, unless it was reconstructive after surgery, and then only because being as she was before wsould be important to her. And the only way I would want her to have reduction is if there were actual problems with her large size. Whatever nature gave her is beautiful in my mind.

I am glad you found answers and support here. Best of luck in your future. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Google how fake boobs look at 70 and you won't want to do it.

I have very small breasts too, I'm kinda insecure about it but lately I've been feeling better because I've realized that if I'm not okay with them anyone else will feel okay with them either.

Love yourself and then others will love you is what I've heard.

Many guys like small breasts, so don't worry, with a nice butt and a body like yours you have nothing to worry about.

I have an inverted triangle shape, I hate it but hey.. What can I do? XD I'm starting to love myself the way it is and people have been complimenting me lately.. Because I feel good and people can feel it.

Also, you are skinny, I'm 5'2 and 123lbs. Maybe that's why I'm 32b, if I would be 92 probably I would have the same bra size as yours, so I would recommend gaining some weight and that would probably increase your boob size, there are also other ways, like massaging them. It would only increase 1 or 2 cups tho.

Embrace your body and that's it. Others will love it too.

What Guys Said 23

• If you wear a bra you don't need surgery. You'll be attractive enough. Buy a push up bra if you want to look more endowed. And age and pregnancy will change your looks.

EG: my first (unsuccessful) love hadn't an A cup either at 20. 10 years and two pregnancies later she looked like having B-cups.

• Aww, thank you so much :) Your comment was very helpful and makes me less insecure about that. It's just that when you're told certain things (especially by your parents) you begin believing them yourself. Thank you! :)

• Your body is fine. You are shaped like a pear, a very common shape. Most guys won't care about the size of your breasts. Of course, some like bigger boobs, but whatever you do, you cannot appeal to everybody.

You don't need implants, but if your breasts make you feel so bad about yourself, then I guess go for it... Personally, I would prefer a small breasted woman to a woman with implants

• I'm a bit late, having read your update. But you are right! Small boobs are best, so don't let anyone put you down. Be proud of who you are, and how you look!

• Bigger breasts would definitely be prettier to look at, but there are some downsides to implants.

First of all, i don't know th reason for this, but women with implants tend to get them removed after they have a baby to breastfeed. I don't know if there are any medical negativities if you don't do it, but people tend to do it.

Then, there's this feeling issues. I heard that breasts that are filled with silicon don't really feel like flesh. They say it feels like something is in there (and obviously something is in there). So, even though it's prettier to look at, it may not be any pleasurable for your partner during sexual intercorse.

Just make sure you look through these points before deciding to get them or not. None of those are my personal experiences, so i'm not sure how valid they are in reality, but they sound pretty convincing to me.

• Holy shit! Your family sounds like assholes. What you describe sounds very attractive. Many guys don't care about bigger boobs and many hate fake ones. So many men love the hourglass and a nice rump anyway. Who cares about big boobs anyway? Don't do it!

• Thank you so much :) It's nice to hear that I don't have to change anything about myself. I've never really heard that so it means a lot :) Thanks

• 32c all the way

But honestly I don't think breast implants are that good of an idea

I personally love all boobs and the small ones are better than the big ones

The surgery is painful and expensive my best friend got implants because she had an a cup one side and a c cup on the other and she couldn't move from the chair in the lounge room for almost a month

I don't recommend surgery until you've actually played the field in trying to find a guy that loves you how you are because I would

You're only 20 so you're barely an adult
    Forget. It for now and reconsider it in 5 years

• Your answer was very helpful & put things in perspective for me :) I think it's a good idea to think it over extremely well before deciding on my course of action. Thanks again for being honest without being mean, ahaha :)

• Waste of money. They'll get bigger if you get pregnant. You'll keep a youthful looking physique into old age if you leave them alone.
    You might not be able to breast feed if you get implants either or worse you could be left disfigured if the surgery goes wrong.

Most guys don't mind if you have small boobs anyway.

• Aww, thank you so much :) Your answer was very thoughtful and helpful. I always thought guys would be really attentive to those things but maybe I was wrong, lol. Thanks :)

• Some guys are really turned on by the smaller breasts and trim figure.

I hope you chose not to get the breast enlargement. Considering you are only 20, they will grow once you have children (if that is your plan).

Not sure why girls are so conscious of this... guys don't just look at your boobs, if they are a decent guy, they look at the entire package, not just a woman's chest!

• Would be better if we could actually see a before pic but... i guess...

• Whats so bad about small boobs? I like both, some sizes look better on different girls, but I always like real boobs better than fake. I've seen plenty of beautiful girls with small boobs. You put too much emphasis on them. your a petite girl by the sounds of things, so it's only natural.

Stay natural, there will be plenty of guys that will love your boobs.

• Thanks for being so nice :) Yeah, I think I'm going to stick to the natural look and maybe decide a few years down the line if I wanna commit to such a drastic procedure :)

• I totally understand why you want to have an bigger breasts, and that's right that bigger breasts are more feminine, but you should know that there are many guys that would prefer an small breasts to an artificial breasts, so you better take into an account. I believe that petite pride would be better for you. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PetitePride

• Ok first off , thats kinda messed up. You dont have to have nice boobs just to look "feminine" and attract guys.

If you want to, by all means its your body. But i dont want you to feel pressured or feel like you HAVE to.

• Aww, thank you :) I've just always had deep rooted insecurities with my body but I realize now that I should only do this if it's truly what I want. Thanks a bunch for answering :)

• Awesome! And Of course :)

• I'm a boob guy but I don't recommend having breast implants they are risky and sag in old age.. Just wait until you get pregnant your boobs will get big for sure... You are still growing... You know some girls are late bloomers... I had a skulmate before I that she was flat but after few years damn she got a cleavage and have a big boobs... well she was skinny before when she got a bit of fat her boobs get big also... don't worry about it lot of guys love big butts

• Breast implants today look really good. Don't know much other than that. Whatever makes you happy. ˙But honestly your parents are assholes. DONT think that you need them. Im sure you are attractive.

• I would rather date a girl that has natural breasts that are very small or nonexistent that a girl with perfectly sized breasts that are fake. That is my opinon, but it is you body Bo do as you please. I am just saying a guy might be disappointed that your breast size is a lie, and could be a turn off. There are guys yout there that would find your breasts beautiful how they are naturally because they are your and that's all that matters to them. If you do get them best not to go above a c cup.

• Love small women and small breasts. Leave it natural.

• I would acept it in your case. Its logic

• I would go for it - especially if your insecure.
    Go for a consult, they will make recommendations, not gag users.
    I'm thinking 400ccs of saline would do the trick ;)

• You're the only one who seems to be recommending this, ahaha :) Thanks for sharing your opinion ;)

• Just keep in mind they only last 10-12 years (recommended), so you'll have to do some upkeep. Implants are extremely popular, however it's usually not obvious since most people go with a natural size. Cost greatly varies on where your from too.

• Show us a pic

• Dont ever think of breast implants, you are already awesome.

• your parents are dumb. what kind of father would say such nonsense to his daughter?

• If daddy is paying for them sure. Go for it. Maybe tell him he should get a penis implant at the same time. Or get a cpl stitches in his butt hole to tighten that sloppy hole up a bit more.
    He's pathetic
    Your 20 ? Your body will change

• Actually i heard breasts dont fully end growth until 25, but im guessing it won't be by much. Im not against breast implants but please dont get overly huge ones that are disproportionate to your body.

• Yeah, that's what I was wondering about too. The only problem is that I can't really imagine myself being bigger in that department because I've gotten so used to them over the years. I guess thinking about it for a longer period of time is probably important. Thanks for your opinion :)

What Girls Said 8

• You sound really tiny, I wouldn't suggest implants. I have a friend who is about the same height and weight as you and she also has tiny breasts but they make sense with her body type. I think your parents are crazy for saying you're not going to get married because your breasts are small like wtf? I think you're fine. 😊

• That's the nicest thing I heard anyone say to me :) Thank you so much! It really means a lot

• Indeed, a fine example of how parents fuck their kids up!

• You sound like a pair shape. Pair shape is awesome. You just got to find your style and rock it. Remember, confidence is key. You don't need implants. Your breast size doesn't matter.

• Aww, thank you :) That was nice of you to say

• Down the road you will be thankful you have small boobs.

• LOL I've got the opposite problem, how about we just even them out XD

• Ahaha, that's a funny answer :) Wasn't expecting that at all lol :) Thanks for cheering me up

• Lmao why would do something this stupid? Just embrace your body. A lot of guys actually LOVE your body type. Their are guys out there that love small boobs.

• Those are terrible things to say to you and not true at all. A man doesn't love you for your breasts but for who you are. Besides, small breasts are beautiful and very feminine in my opinion.

• we are totally the same. hourglass looking figure yet baby size up there, except that i am shorter. I have insecure moments, I wouldn't lie. As much as I wanted to be in the average size, I prefer my natural size rather than having implants. It's kinda scary since it has to "implant" so there has to be surgery even if it just breasts and fats but it is still inside my body. Also the after effects and some do's and don'ts i guess for a long term tells me there are more cons in the long run, health and money.

I have a friend who had breast implants and even thigh surgery coz she has no shape. She was happy after, well who wouldn't. You can try it too but think carefully about it.

OTOH, you can also wear clothes that would flatter your body shape and you can also try exercises that could make your hips narrower if you like or chest bigger. Good fitting bras or push-ups would also help. However, for me, I wear push-ups depends on the clothes coz sometimes it makes it worse if it doesn't suit the clothes if it looks too unnatural. sigh, it's hard not belong in average spectrum, I am one too.

• Your parents are assholes. How the fuck are they going to tell you that no one will marry you. They don't even inspire love within yourself. If you want breast implants get them, but do it on your own accord. Also, you're so young... Have you even met any men yet? How do you know they won't like your body just because you dad and mom don't?

• Thank you for saying that (it makes me feel a lot better) :) Well, I guess I've always been insecure about my body because I struggled with an eating disorder just two years ago. I've only had two boyfriends (dated each of them for a few years). I really don't have much experience with guys which is why I'm questioning my appearance lately