Describe the hottest girl in your school/work whatever?

What does she look like? How does she act?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• She was my junior in my college.
    Height 5'7''
    Size 34, 26.5, 34
    She was so hot. Infact you can say she was the hottest girl of the college. Like others I had a crush on her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• she's 5'4" blonde a country girl petite shaped but what makes her absolutely stunning is her attitude she talks to EVERY BODY not just "cool people" or "good looking" people she's not a ho she's not a bimbo she doesn't dress trampy she's not coverd in tattoos or piercings

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirty. . always happy... smiling. ... clean smelling fresh outta shower type... Beautiful shining hair.. bubbly personality. .. petite body type... outdoorsy. .. sexy skirts and tight pants... cleavage v neck style shirts or sweater... etc

0|0
    0|0
  • i haven't seen a really hot girl in a long time. honestly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • well you were talking about 9s+

7s and 8s i've seen quite a few lately. also it has to do with the fact that my routine has become very repetitive and i go more or less to same places. when i were a college student and went wherever i wanted i were more versatile... .

• I see!

What Girls Said 1

• there's two in my class. no homo
    eveyrone in my class agrees.
    one of them she is loud and lots of confident and she acts bitchy too sometimes.

the other one is quiet and never speaks but smiles if we speak to her. I barely see her attending classes... she looks lonely and sad sometimes

0|0
    0|0