Does a nosed girl have potential to be stunning?

Does a nosed girl have potential to be stunning??
This is not me but for example this girls is pretty but her nose makes her face less attractive. Other then that I think she is super pretty.

I know I'm being so rude but I think a lot of people think in the same way as me.

So I'm wondering if there are any potential to be stunning when you have a big nose
If you think there are, what big nosed girls should do to look stunning?

"Big" nosed girl
**

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's very pretty. Small noses don't look good on everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• actually it's been proven over and over again that men find small noses for more attractive. That, facial symmetry, other infantile features and your jaw line essentially defines how attractive your face is.

Obviously you can still be attractive with a big nose but you'd probably be more so without it.
    Sarah Connor was rather famous singer in germany in like the 00s and she always said she was bothered by her big nose, but you know she made the cover of maxim

• I see! What kind of jaw line is attractive?

• how do vegetables alter your bone structure?

• chewing them does. As I said, raw fruits, it's not restricted the vegetables and certainly doesn't work with mashed potatoes. But chewing them impacts your cheekbones and muscles and we find strong cheekbones attractive, probably because they're better at chewing all kinds of food

What Guys Said 16

• I only date noseless girls, no nosed girls.

• We never see a girl for her individual parts. It's the big picture. That's why we sometimes don't notice you have a new haircut. If she is attractive, she's attractive. We won't care specifically for the nose.

• I bet that's you!

• Yes they do.

As a gal posted below noted, some aren't as photogenic as others. IRL they're smokin!

• Big? Her nose isn't big! Normal I would say... normal for her and from my point of view. ;)

• There is potential.

• Nose is large on that girl but she looks fine.

• Her nose is a little big.

But, no one's perfect. She's still pretty attractive.

• Some "nosed" girls actually have a nose with personality and that makes them a red dot in a white room in a good way.

So yes and there's nothing extra such girls need to do.

• Yeah, why not. If you're nice and a cool person, the nose won't deter people.

• Yes she's stunning

• This chick is hot! Her nose makes no difference

• Maybe that nose is a little large for her face. Still not worth changing though.

• Get a nose job - but big noses aren't bad. It comes down to shape, pointy and hooked are worse

• Yeah, she Jewish? lol. It's fine for me to say that, since I myself am Jewish (small nose though)

• can't you humble up a bit and ask to be attractive? is it necessary to be stunning?

What Girls Said 10

• upload.wikimedia.org/.../..._Bundchen2_cropped.jpg

Giselle is considered to have a 'big nose'. She's freakin stunning.

• I think this girl is really pretty and that she's also not done growing so her nose may end up being less prominent.

• I've seen quite a few big nosed pretty girls.

• I think she's gorgeous regardless of her nose size.

• I don't know i think she's pretty

• I have quite a big nose but no one seems to notice apart from me so I don't mind it

• Nobody's perfect, everyone has flaws. I think she's really pretty :)

• By definition, a stunning girl posses stunning features. If her nose is not at least attractive, she can't be stunning. But she may be cute, or pretty.

• I have a big round nose that I'm actually extremely insecure about. But guys don't seem to care. Every guy at both of my high schools try to talk to me and I get approached and hit on by a lot of guys so ig it's no big deal even tho it still bothers me

• Nop, i have a friend who had that nose. she is effing attractive i swear. like she did looked bad in pictures like when she take selfies. but in real life face to face. she was a stunner/hot. nobody cared about her nose. wherever i go with her outside. every men will be staring at her. from every race. you can't judge people by picture because my friend eveyrone is different. some people looks good in pic and some looks good in real and some both well the lucky ones