Which of those girls look the best?

Which of those look the best?
I met them yesterday at a party and I like both of but... whats ur opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, they look really similar to each other. They both kind of a duck face going on, they both have about the same kind of makeup, their faces are similar, and their hair and eyebrows are similar too. They look very close when compared to each other.

Hmm... I guess I shall choose left though. The faces are very similar as well in my opinion, but I think the left has a VERY slightly more attractive face when compared to the right.

Most Helpful Girl

• LMAO stop lying, you're that right chick who always posts pictures of herself on the How do I look section. At least be honest lol

What Guys Said 7

• Both are nice looking, the girl on the right reminds me of Human barbie for some reason... maybe because of the lighting + low res of the image that it gives off that plastic/fake feel... Just my $0.02 cents :D

• Left but I would say both are beautiful

• Left looks better, but could lose the duck face

• Get me straight out of bed picture and then I can make a choice.

• the one on the right niceand easy going, and the other look like she is a boss

• Hmmmm best of both worlds? Hehe

• this is an impossible question. they are both gorgeous

What Girls Said 2

• are they related to each other?

• I'd pick the left if I had too, but neither stand out a lot to me