Is it true Asian and white people love curly hair bc their hair is so straight?

And also black/some Hispanic people love straight hair I guess opposites attract?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's possible if you don't have It and they do you might like theirs since we tend to like what others have and we don't have in most things

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm mixed (black and Hispanic) and I have curly hair. I love curly hair because I think it's beautiful and there's so much you can do with it. I straighten my hair sometimes during the winter and sure it's fun for a while but I would never want my hair to be permanently straight. Curly hair can do so many styles plus you could make it straight or wavy whenever you want to. Straight hair is very limited.

What Guys Said 8

• Im white and I have curly hair.

• Yea I know some white people do !

• My hair was curly and I am quite the honkey. So are a lot of other people I know.

• True, I think when your hair is at the extremes (curlly/straight) it would be nice to be able change it up.

• I don't know. I don't think that's true. I'm Asian and I want to have wavey curly hair though.

• White people can have natural curly hair, might be true for Asians though

• Yea I know a lot of white people can have curls too

• i love curry tho

• maybe... or maybe not

• Asians and whites aren't attracted to black ppls typically

• Lol yea right...

• I didn't say always, just like 90%. I say this from first hand experience

What Girls Said 6

• I think anyone without curly hair usually would prefer to have curly hair.

on the other hand, most women I know with curly hair would give it up in an instant because of the nightmare it is to take care of it.

www.dose.com/.../16-Painful-Truths-That-Girls-With-Curly-Hair-Know-All-Too-Well

• Im Asian and I prefer straight hair and thank god my hair is pretty straight so i dont need to straighten it every other day.

• I have straight hair and I would never want to have curly hair myself. On others however, everything natural suits everyone! :)

• Maybeee
    I wish I had curly hair, I'm sick of my straight hair 😔

• No I like any hair it doesn't matter to me as long as it looks good on the person wearing the style

• I don't know about other people, but I'm not a big fan of straight hair. I mean, I see nothing wrong with it, but it's not my favorite type of hair.
    I prefer curly hair, like mine-
    But this might be true for some people.