Why are big butts on women usually preferred to small butts?

-Girls with big butts can't wipe their butt properly, since they can't reach around that rump roast as they use the toilet.
-Girls with big butts have stinky butts as a result. If they DO wipe their butts, they use far more toilet paper and that's a costly habit.
-A fat butt is a result of a lack of exercise. Girls who squat have SMALL, petite, firm butts-NOT big butts.
-Girls with big butts fart obnoxiously loud farts, which may wake you up in the middle of the night.
-They look ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao. This was sorta funny. Possibly true, I wouldn't know

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a CURVY butt, not big. It could be tiny, for all I care, but tiny is better than flat.

What Girls Said 6

• I dunno, dude, but my big butt is pretty damn awesome :P

• Because anything that takes the female form and exagerates it all while exemplifying the difference between a male body and a female body is attractive. Your basically taking an attractive trait and magnifying it.

• So, having stink-butt is an attractive trait?

• How did big booty Judy's wipe that rump roast?

• Most girls don't have butts at the ridiculous sizes you see in the media. Usually they are in proportion to their bodies and at a reasonable large size. Because most of them where darker skinned minorites are concerned are natural.

• anyone can wipe their but properly...

• Hahah stop hating on the big beautiful booties around the world 😂😂 lol jk

• That was a hilarious description of stanky ass. I'm not sure. Possibly similar to the same reason as to why many men love big boobs. Men love meat.

• You are at least 25 years old, why do you display the maturity of a 12 year old?

• I am mature. I just don't want a girl with stink butt, that is all.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh that was a good read. Very funny.

• Hahaha lots of truth to this I think. I like nice toned ass not genetically larger ass

• We're apes; Apes like butts.

• What @Maxemeister said.