I really think I'm not attractive.. I'm a waiter. here photo?

I really think I'm not attractive ..I'm a waiter . here photo?
I'm uyghur by the way. Turkic.
ladies what can I do make up

Most Helpful Guy

• Well perhaps if you go back to Xinjiang they would find you attractive there? Just a thought, I know a buddy of mine is American Chinese and the two of us went to China and got a ton of interest from girls. Me because I am a white foreigner, and him because he was handsome by Chinese standards. In the west girls didn't really like him that much but he loved the attention he got in China. I can't really judge you off of one picture but you dont look bad, if your living in the west chances are you perceive yourself as less attractive because of all the people around you who are of a different race, this is pretty common with immigrants and minorities, your not necessarily ugly, its just that the beauty standards here are different, they are based off of white girls because the West is almost entirely white countries, so it makes sense that the beauty standard is based off of white girls. That being said I can already tell you that by Chinese standards (I dont know too much about the Uyghur standards because I was only in Xinjiang for a couple days), you are more attractive then you think. You have light colored skin, larger then average eyes, and a smaller nose (at least in this picture you have these things), those are all highly desired traits in China, so dont get too down on your looks, you aren't ugly, and just because you think your aren't attractive in one place, doesn't mean you aren't gorgeous in another place. Its all relative.

• omg I love you. you been to Xinjiang? wow yes I was adopted by white mom n native dad great people in 1999 thank you. I have few boyfriend in my life but I broke it off apprentlyn can't hold off relationship long enough I love on.. yes that's amazing you were there unwound love to go back I met Rebia Kader she's is in d. c
      amazzzzing woman!

• I am from west providence I remember heavenly lake I was living in yurts adopted folks lived there I ate lots of lamb

• I am from Xinjiang. you should read about Rebiay Kader. great book and she's a globe noble peace award. spend 10 years in prison fighting for uyghur. I love food yes they have amazing food. I was a starving child back than but not anymore. I been Americantized lol !

What Guys Said 9

• The middle finger and duck face arnt helping your cause exactly

• Look fine to me.

Nice flip off :P

• How is offending me supposed to lead me to love you?

• You are fat. Just lose weight. Your facial structure is fine.

• I'm 125 how much skin bone can I get. no
      thanks

• R U FLIPPING ME OFF, MA'AM?

• Your right in your assessment

• not ugly at all... think positive lol

• First make up your behavior. If you post a photo like this, everybody will think only bad of you.

• I really think you're right. Good call.

What Girls Said 8

• I think you're really cute!

• You're absolutely right.. What a ridiculous face you're making.

• Lol, you are fine. I like the pic. 😄

• Nobody is ugly. Look I know I am unattractive and have lots of people pointing me out that I am ugly.

• I think you'd look really lovely without the middle finger and the duck face :)

• You have a weird face

• Get rid of the attitude and duckface, I'm sure that'll help.

• Well, at least you're not fooling yourself. If you lose about 20 kilos you'll look much better.

• how in bla so I look like I have kilo. have a 4 pk

• Beg your pardon?