Guys, Acne on butt?

I'm soooo insecure about it!!😢
Guys, Acne on butt?
Opinions?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a great bubbly ass. Stop wearing thongs with rough fabric pants. Use face soap on your butt too. The rough fabrics are irritating your pores giving you the acne. Your booty is sweating and your irritate pores are eating it up. If you wore cotton panties with your jeans and scrubbed harder it would go away. My last girlfriend had the same problem. She would break out after a night out dancing in jeans.

What Guys Said 38

• Don't be insecure about it. It's okay.

• Don't worry. Most guys are just going to think of no more than the fact that they're seeing a girls butt and their opinion on how big it is or whatever. lol 😉
    As for my answer, the acne doesn't look like a big deal at all. I also find you very brave for showing so much of it. 😅

• Well it's still a nice butt. I don't think I'd mind that much.

• Most guys who have a thing for girl's butts will not mind that. No worries.

• As if anyone would even notice the acne with something like that distracting them lol

• Not an issue. Don't worry about it.

• You have a nice ass, so that makes up for the acne. Try soakin in Epsom salt and try coco butter cream.

• It is what it is

• When I read your question, I expected to see something really gross. No need to be insecure about it. That butt looks great. I would still want my girlfriend to show off her to me butt if she had that.

• But I can't get intimate with a guy because I'm too worried that he'll get grossed out or tell everyone. .

• I cannot speak for every guy, but I am pretty sure that most, if not all guys would not even react to it. The butt in that picture is very attractive. I do not believe you have any reason to be so insecure. Besides, you do not have to show your butt to a guy right away. Wait until you have gone out for a little bit and make sure he likes you. Then progress things as you feel more comfortable with the guy.

• Thanks for the advice 😊

• It's not that bad

Your butt is nice and the acne can be fixed either talk to a doctor or try baby oil after you shower it'll make your skin super soft and I've heard that helps with acne

• I would not worry about it.. men are more interested in the ass than the pimple...
    Besides, we have pimples as well.. it happens.

• Its not that bad. Go seek a dermatologist if it bothers you that much

• I'm sure you can get a cream for it

• Meh. I have some on my back. Zero f*ck given. Don't treat it like a big deal, really.

• that ass looks too good to care about something as insignificant as that... don't worry about it ;)

• It's not a problem, don't worry

• Sammmmmeeeeeeeeee

It's still a very nice ass!

• You have that too?

• Thanks dude 😊

• 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 anytime :D

• Damn fine ass. Not even an issue.

• Dammmm that ass. ;) looks great

• It's okay they will go on their own, apply some lemon on your ass

• it is kind a turn on for me

• I think its so sexy.. :-)

• Lol don't he embarrassed! Nothing wring with that at all! That's not a deal breaker for me!

• it is not noticeable , dont worry

• u actually got a good ass

• Oh okay😊

• can we talk more on messages?

• honestley dont see anything much

• Wtf thats nasty haha

• i never seen anything like it

• Ho ho hooo 😁

• dont worry ıts look very sexy ass. imposible is ass anda vagina.

• get treatment

• More from Guys
    8