Guys, Does this make me "FAKE"?

I'm 15

I am legally blind (I cannot see my hand infront of my face) WITHOUT contacts, I love expirementing with colorssssssssssss, I wear light blue contacts (they look real not the cheap fake looking creepy shark ones)

I do wear makeup but very little I like it to at least look natural

I wear hair extensions long long ones, (they look 100% real)

so

Contacts, hair extenisons, little makeup, I don't fake tan I don't wear fake naaaaaaaails, non of that bs. And girls at school sometimes if they find out my hair is fake they start to bully me and give me nasty looks and its really hurtfull because I struggle with issues like depression and other things and it doens't take much to flip me off the edge

so do I deserve to get bullied for wearing fake things like hair extensions? I am NOT fake on the inside what-so-ever!! I am very kind and loving, I even stopped eating animals when I was 12 because I love animals that much I always try to go the extra mile for people I am NOT fake oin the inside!!!

But do I deserve this for my fake hair? and contacts?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• you sound the most real girl I have heard on the internet. Dont listen to those dumb bitches. And the big plus and could be negative is if you get a boy friend may make you uncomfortable if he can see and he likes carrying you lol cause he's worried your going fall or walk into something or if your really lucky just hold your hand and guide you. Miss trust yourself i'm sure your really kind just maybe a little cold hearted.

What Guys Said 5

• If you're legally blind how the fuck did you write this post? And how are you gonna read the comments? D:!!!

• lolol I had my glasses on I am WITHOUT them hah

• No it doesn't make you fake it just means you want to be happy and comfortable with yourself and if that's the way you do it and it makes you happy no one can judge you for it

• No fake is pretending to be something you're not.

• Appearance is superficial. It's only purpose is to look good.

Your 'real hair' is no more a reflection of who you are as a person than a wig.

If the hair extensions and contacts look good, and you're a good person, that makes you an awesome catch.

• No no its not fake at all. U r real and find.

• FUCK these people man, do what you want.