Your first impressions?

Basically what the question says. What are you first impressions when you just see me.
Your first impressions?

No I'm not high or tired that's just how the pic ended up being

Most Helpful Guy

• Rebel. Zero Fuck Given. Open Minded...

Then the stereotype kicks in Rock? Punk? Emo bit? Probably a druggy?

^ Don't take the stereotype to heart, just what average person impression would be at first. But as the saying goes, never judge the book by it's. cover. So I personally can't say much, would need to talk to you for a bit to understand who you are. But based on the image the first 3 things I listed are first things that jump to mind.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• pretty face but you facial expression is a little bit... tired/stoned/annoyed/whatever haha.

and I'm a fan of septum piercings on girls 👍

• you look pretty, sleep deprived (maybe) and independent gal kinda look.

• My first impressions:
    - Very cute
    - Nice eyes
    - Very serious looking
    - Nose ring makes me think you might be a bad girl but you are probably sweet

• Don't like the nose ring. Leave them for bulls in a farmyard. It just spoils your looks.

• How does it spoil my look if you don't even know what look I'm into?

• well this picture looks more artistic , the profile one was probably taken in a hurry so it doesn't look as good , if you take a better one it should look good

• The nose ring really ruins your overall look.

• I do not like the nose ring. Otherwise, you are pretty. I think the metal distracts from your face. I am not sure how to explain why the nose ring is unappealing. It looks a little wild in a tough kind of way. I guess it kind of takes away from the femininity that is appealing in a woman's face.

• It's literally the smallest body kid I could have done to my face. I'm bot like stretching my cheeks or whatever it's literally a metal I can easily hide. How does it make me look not feminine

• I have to disagree. I personally just don't care for the Septum and I mostly don't care for any piercing. a small nose stud just isn't as glaring in the looks to me. I think you have a very very pretty face. So posting a picture of another woman with a piercing would not make a difference. Every guy has their preference in looks. I know some guys who love the piercing looks. I am just not one of them. If you took that same picture without the piercing, I personally would have just commented that you look beautiful or pretty in the pic. I saw others who commented about the nose piercing without explaining, so I was trying to explain my perspective for you. I did not mean to offend.

• Lol its alright

• Probably smokes a lot of pot and only has male friends.

• Pretty, chill, laid back, free spirit, maybe stoner

• Me thinking ''Beautiful girl. But why does she have that ugly ring through her nose? And why doesn't she smile?'' Precisely my first thought.

• What's so bad with the nose ring?

• So you rely on beat by physical appearance?

• You look awesome yeah?

• That you could do with some coffee

• "'I'm an actor, a lover, a dreamer, and a free spirit! Follow me on instagram!"

• You're... a girl. Of no particular note.

• Cute eyes, ew nose ring, u look tired, nice sweater, that's about it

• she would look better is she didn't have that nose piercing

• You look tired.

• You look pissed about something

• nice face..

• Run away and never come back jk I will just say hi

• not a big fan of the nose ring. that's the first thing that popped into my head.

• nice sweet beautiful

• uhhhhhh AAwww

• mooooooooooooo

• You have plenty of sex

• High as a kite

What Girls Said 5

• not diggin' the septum ring... honestly thinks it makes you look like scum and is not at all attractive

• "Only God can judge me"

• ewk! nose ring disgusts me...
    www.sherv.net/.../barfing-smiley-emoticon.gif first impression.

• What about my other piercing hahah on my ear

• :o! didn't even notice... well you said first impression... first thing I saw was nose ring... and then I didn't take a second look...

well I like the one on the top.

• You seem like a chill gal, but someone I prob would not introduce to my parents

• You don't look very happy. Or awake.