Your first impressions?

Basically what the question says. What are you first impressions when you just see me.
Your first impressions?

Updates:
No I'm not high or tired that's just how the pic ended up being

0|0
6|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Rebel. Zero Fuck Given. Open Minded...

Then the stereotype kicks in Rock? Punk? Emo bit? Probably a druggy?

^ Don't take the stereotype to heart, just what average person impression would be at first. But as the saying goes, never judge the book by it's. cover. So I personally can't say much, would need to talk to you for a bit to understand who you are. But based on the image the first 3 things I listed are first things that jump to mind.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• pretty face but you facial expression is a little bit... tired/stoned/annoyed/whatever haha.

and I'm a fan of septum piercings on girls 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • you look pretty, sleep deprived (maybe) and independent gal kinda look.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first impressions:
    - Very cute
    - Nice eyes
    - Very serious looking
    - Nose ring makes me think you might be a bad girl but you are probably sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't like the nose ring. Leave them for bulls in a farmyard. It just spoils your looks.

1|1
    0|0
    • How does it spoil my look if you don't even know what look I'm into?

• Show All
    • well this picture looks more artistic , the profile one was probably taken in a hurry so it doesn't look as good , if you take a better one it should look good

• The nose ring really ruins your overall look.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not like the nose ring. Otherwise, you are pretty. I think the metal distracts from your face. I am not sure how to explain why the nose ring is unappealing. It looks a little wild in a tough kind of way. I guess it kind of takes away from the femininity that is appealing in a woman's face.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's literally the smallest body kid I could have done to my face. I'm bot like stretching my cheeks or whatever it's literally a metal I can easily hide. How does it make me look not feminine

• Show All
    • I have to disagree. I personally just don't care for the Septum and I mostly don't care for any piercing. a small nose stud just isn't as glaring in the looks to me. I think you have a very very pretty face. So posting a picture of another woman with a piercing would not make a difference. Every guy has their preference in looks. I know some guys who love the piercing looks. I am just not one of them. If you took that same picture without the piercing, I personally would have just commented that you look beautiful or pretty in the pic. I saw others who commented about the nose piercing without explaining, so I was trying to explain my perspective for you. I did not mean to offend.

• Lol its alright

• Probably smokes a lot of pot and only has male friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty, chill, laid back, free spirit, maybe stoner

1|0
    0|0
  • Me thinking ''Beautiful girl. But why does she have that ugly ring through her nose? And why doesn't she smile?'' Precisely my first thought.

1|0
    0|0
    • What's so bad with the nose ring?

• Show All
    • So you rely on beat by physical appearance?

• You look awesome yeah?

0|0
    0|0
  • That you could do with some coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • "'I'm an actor, a lover, a dreamer, and a free spirit! Follow me on instagram!"

0|0
    0|0
  • You're... a girl. Of no particular note.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute eyes, ew nose ring, u look tired, nice sweater, that's about it

0|0
    0|0
  • she would look better is she didn't have that nose piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • You look tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pissed about something

0|0
    0|0
  • nice face..

0|0
    0|0
  • Run away and never come back jk I will just say hi

0|0
    0|0
  • not a big fan of the nose ring. that's the first thing that popped into my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice sweet beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • uhhhhhh AAwww

0|0
    0|0
  • mooooooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • You have plenty of sex

0|0
    0|0
  • High as a kite

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• not diggin' the septum ring... honestly thinks it makes you look like scum and is not at all attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • "Only God can judge me"

1|0
    0|0
  • ewk! nose ring disgusts me...
    www.sherv.net/.../barfing-smiley-emoticon.gif first impression.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • What about my other piercing hahah on my ear

• :o! didn't even notice... well you said first impression... first thing I saw was nose ring... and then I didn't take a second look...

well I like the one on the top.

• You seem like a chill gal, but someone I prob would not introduce to my parents

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look very happy. Or awake.

1|0
    0|0