Do you love your body?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly a bit of a love hate relationship going on - I have been on a diet past few months and lost 44lbs so that part I love but the last 10 lbs I would have thought I am at my ideal weight but I just can't get rid of these little love handles and they are really annoying me so that part hate - To get rid of them I will have to rein in my expectations
    or the only way to lose the love handles is go unhealthily skinny which defeats the purpose of trying to get healthy which was the point of the diet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't love it, but I'm starting to like it. I've been exercising and trying to diet, plus I've been dressing better in general lately, so I don't always cringe when I see myself lately, haha.

Maybe one day I'll love my body. Fingers crossed. :)

What Guys Said 22

• I'm fine with it... I am not super defined or anything, but I am 5'10 163 lbs and am fit. I workout and cycle to work most days or walk/run 3 km.

I have a nice v-shape which my girlfriend likes. She says my pecs/chest and muscular legs/ butt are my best assets.

I am in better shape now than when I was 30 or so.

• It's alright. It needs to gain muscle. Then I would love it.

• Yes, I do.

• Could be better, but how can I not?

• yes I love mine i'm beautiful

• Definitely not. No.

• I do
    :)
    Me and Mirror are friends

• If I did I'd walk it everyday.

• I used to, but I've packed on pounds that I'm looking to lose.

• no, I don't like it at all :(

• Yep, its all mine!

• nope, there is always gains to be made

• It can be better but I worked out on and off for 15 years. I'd say it's better than most.

• I like it, but still want to improve it

• Yes, enough for me.

• Yes I do... confession

• No, I hate it.

• yup i am a little reluctant to share some times with females but I have to *sighs* :P

• yes I do, it is fun being in my body :) are you happy with your body? :)

• yea just look at my pic

• Of course!

• No. I'm much to scrawny. I go to the gym on a regular basis and try to eat enough but I just feel so fragile.

What Girls Said 16

• Not really i will be honest. Just had my first baby two months ago and two problems : stretch marks and flat chest. I never thought I'd be kinda flat chested. I used to have a great pair of boobs and now they look deflated lol... Makes me wanna get a boob job. Stretch marks will be gone soon hopefully in a year and... Still have a bit of flab from gaining weight. Feeling really self conscious at the moment.😓

• ngl but I've certainly grow to love it even more this year. I love being tall and putting in lots of time at the gym in addition to playing badminton with my boyfriend and some friends has for sure helped me get even closer to my ideal figure. :)

• getting there =]

• Meh, I'm okay with it, but I don't love it.

• Most of the time, yes, I do. :)

• Meh... There is room for improvement I guess..

• I'm pretty average looking and my body's OK. It's always a work-in progress :D

• Working on it, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't , but then again we all look for flaws no matter how hard we try not to ;) I guess there is always something you want to change, but I feel like I'm still ok.

Since I started to work out I liked my body better., maybe because I can really see what it's capable of. The human body is amazing, we should all stop hating on it, it's doing a great job ;)

• Why not? Its mine xD xD xD
    Well maybe improve a bit at places where it is possible but no I can't hate my body. That would be self-hate.

• No. I'm doing that bad but overall I'm not happy with it either

• I'm satisfied with it, but I don't love it. I wish I had longer legs and I wish I didn't have A FREAKING PERIOD. *COUGH

• Of course! That's why I take care of it so much! :p!
    I just wish i was a little taller. xD

• it depends on the day. most days are ok.

• I dont love it, but I like it

• I don't think my body is horrible but I could gain a few pounds. I'm a little underweight.

• I think I am too fat, though my bmi says I am normal