Hottest hair color for women?

• Blonde
  • Brown
  • Dark Brown
  • Black
  • Red
  • Etc. (Comment Below)

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely I will hold my hand up and say there may be a hair colour that I subconsciously favour but I hope it is a very small part of the weighing up process I do when deciding how attracted I am to a girl - I sincerely hope what her personality is like and how she acts are the main things I think about.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the individual girl, i dont really think i can make a blanket statement about it because hair is one of a girls most beautiful features and how it looks depends on its harmony with the rest of her.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm generally a fan of darker hair colours... so brown and black are on top for me. love red too but the darker stronger red ones... but I love also crazier colours like blue, purple or green if the girl can pull it off. it really depends from girl to girl. usually I like blonde only if it's her natural colour.

• Whatever their natural color is

• I have a thing for blondes but I would still be happy with other natural colors. Natural colors.

• Other... I don't know. It's my answer, I prefer dark hair, but the hottest though? No idea

• All of the above for sure

• Red hair, pale skin. = affection overload. 😍🔥

• Blonde

Blonde

Blonde

Blonde

• I prefer blondes, but the same with brown/dark brown. Black is 3rd, and I don't really care for red, no offense.

• Black hair. <3

• I go wild for brown or blond hair on girls, it just does it for me

• Sarısının adi esmerin tadi diyen halt etmiş :))
    Blonde is life!

• Blonde and black are my favorites ;)

What Girls Said 0