• Red
    0% (0)16% (5)10% (5)Vote
  • Etc. (Comment Below)
    10% (2)13% (4)11% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely I will hold my hand up and say there may be a hair colour that I subconsciously favour but I hope it is a very small part of the weighing up process I do when deciding how attracted I am to a girl - I sincerely hope what her personality is like and how she acts are the main things I think about.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the individual girl, i dont really think i can make a blanket statement about it because hair is one of a girls most beautiful features and how it looks depends on its harmony with the rest of her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'm generally a fan of darker hair colours... so brown and black are on top for me. love red too but the darker stronger red ones... but I love also crazier colours like blue, purple or green if the girl can pull it off. it really depends from girl to girl. usually I like blonde only if it's her natural colour.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever their natural color is

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a thing for blondes but I would still be happy with other natural colors. Natural colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other... I don't know. It's my answer, I prefer dark hair, but the hottest though? No idea

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair, pale skin. = affection overload. 😍🔥

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde

Blonde

Blonde

Blonde

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer blondes, but the same with brown/dark brown. Black is 3rd, and I don't really care for red, no offense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair. <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I go wild for brown or blond hair on girls, it just does it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sarısının adi esmerin tadi diyen halt etmiş :))
    Blonde is life!

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde and black are my favorites ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!