Which guy is the best looking out of these 3?

1-

which guy is the best looking out of these 3?

2-

3-

• guy 1 is better looking
  • guy 2 is better looking
  • guy 3 is better looking

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a odd comparison because guy 3 is older than first two - I will say guy 3 seems most natural looking but the two young guys could be just doing those poses because they are young guys, if that makes sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gotta love how you go from being a dude posting this to a chick...

• Lol true, I know him, it's the same dude who's obsessed with Francisco lachowski, he always posts pictures of models, ask us to compare them, then posts his pictures with them and ask us who looks better -_- he's so obsessed that he even made a female account so we won't tell him to F**** off...

• @ElissaDido for me the top 3 in the world are, looks wise: 1- Justin Bieber , 2- Francisco Lachowski, 3- Zayn Malik

• @ElissaDido Im so tired of seeing all his posts, wish admin would find out who he is and ban him already!!

What Guys Said 3

• aren't you a little old to be staring at young boys

• There all fags

• Age: 34

Doesn't know the difference between 'there' 'they're' and 'their' and calls children 'fags'.

• guy 2 is better looking

What Girls Said 4