Why do most girls age horribly?

most girls after 18 go down hill and age horribly, they all look so old and like moms..

why?

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't know - I think a lot of women hold their own or improve with age - I don't know if men fare any better - I think possibly life just intervenes and work/bills/stress just takes it toll - If we could all stay on the schooldays timetable we would all still look great, who knows LoL

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Genetics: Lack of Skin's Elasticity... Some people just have bad skin.
    Example: Chloƫ Grace Moretz (actress) She's so young and has a lot of wrinkles on her eyes...

2. Poor health and diet choices + lack of exercise.

3. Having kids too young... then too lazy to lose weight
    and the extra weight (on most girls) puts extra years on their appearance.

3. Many people have the mentality that just because you already have a bf/husband/partner, that you do not have to impress anyone... and they don't really attempt in getting ready or looking good... so they let go... (and that also can add years to your appearance)

Some people just look better than others

Regardlessssssss you cannot stop time...
    www.gunnars.com/.../...ostume-Cool-Mom-Picks-2.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• They don't take care of themselves. They don't exercise. They eat terrible American food that isn't really food and ruins their bodies. That's really all there is to it. Of course they'll make the excuses that its just their genetics or some nonsense for why they're obese with wrinkles and grey hair in their late 20s when no humans for the last 1000 years have aged this fast until the current generation.

On balance, men do this too. They're just less in denial about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • After 18? No, definetely not. I'd say that some start aging after 30, others after 40 and others after 50. But it's normal, it happens to all of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all women but some and maybe most do. I think its a natural thing like hormones or something..

The advice should be to start rubbing anti aging creams from a young age like my mom did. She is 52 and barrely has any wrinkles. Guys can use it too, many popularities do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear too much makeup which can damage the skin.

0|0
    1|0
  • Stress, drinking, smoking, not exercising and eating healthy probably plays a big role.

So does genetics.

0|0
    0|0
  • most girls i know got pregnant with above 20 and fat at above 30 xD so i guess they kinda do.

0|0
    0|0
  • not enuf death

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I mainly notice this with White girls. They'll be 16 looking 20, and 23 looking 30.

0|1
    0|0
  • hormonal changes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • ... do they though?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• What the fuck... After 18? Are you sure you're not a pedophile behind a fake account?

2|1
    0|0
    • i am 17.

• Show All
    • LMAO yeah, science, HHAHHAHAH well okay cutie pie, enjoy your last year of prettiness then :)

• Damn u just got owned

• if 18 year olds look 'old' then how does the world old have any meaning. you can only ask this question, if its not true. otherwise it would just be old not like being old,.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of estrogen as they age, especially after menopause. But personally I think women look fine as they get older, it's just part of life.

Other factors

Sun damage
    Diet
    Health issues
    Stress

0|0
    0|0
  • Becase our skin is made of 100 percent cottage cheese. On the day of a woman 19th birthday the cottage cheese expires, as is tradition.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL I'm 27 and most people guess my age around 15 :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet a teenager asked this...

0|0
    0|0
  • Genetics, man. Some people are lucky, others aren't. That and how they take care of their bodies growing up.

0|0
    0|0