Did I gain to much weight Do I need to lose weight now?

i am so upset!!! i got depressed and gained weight i haven't even weighed myself because i know it will make me suicidal. please please be honest!!!

should i lose weight again?

i am on the verge of starving myself i just wanna starve myself to death, and lose more than i did before i deserve to suffer for being such a pig. i am so upset!!! i feel like a complete failure!!! i feel so ugly now

how much should i lose now? be honest 15-30 pounds? at least 15? i really need to lose weight i am so embarrassed!!! how does it look like i need to lose again? (no less than 17 please) be honest i am so upset

if you were me, how much would you lo
did i gain to much weight do i need to lose weight now?

se? :( :( :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright. Listen to me. You're not fat! AT ALL! You look really good and you could eat anything you wanted basically. Be healthy. Get comfortable in your own skin. If you've been bullied or anything, those people or the scum of the earth... you're beautiful! No matter how much you weigh. I don't care if you're "looking for attention" (like that one buttface said down there), you need to know that you are a beautiful human being and you deserve to love yourself for who you are. Don't beat yourself up about how much you weigh... and if people are bullying you, they're crap faces and you can message me if you need to. Also, sometimes you just need to ignore yourself, because you can be your worst critic. Stay strong beautiful! ❤️

• OMG YES!!! Thank you for being a angel of wisdom. People can be such jerks! I honestly think she looks better in the right. She looks more healthy and fit in my opinion.

• Aww an angel of wisdom? Well that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! ☺️

I used to love everyone, but I've been shown the world a lot more lately and there are some really rude people that I just can't stand. She does! She looks great :)

What Guys Said 28

• I'm not a doctor. But you should seek professional therapy. My heart bleeds everytime I see young girls bash themselves over there looks, or think they are overweight or what not. And that's coming from a pretty cold hearted individual with very little emotion.

Even so, stop fucking starving yourself. You are FINE as you are and there is no need to lose more weight. Why? Seriously why? You seem like a fine girl, why the fuck are you doing this to yourself?

And really don't throw suicide into this, it's not a laughing matter. And don't talk about death either. Do you even know how fucking hard it is to try and kill yourself? To say fuck it all and go against your natural survival instinct? You probably don't know that, and I hope you never need to experience that.

Things turned sour in my life ones and I ended up taking shitload of Tylenol 3 and washing it down with Vodka. Did it went well? Did my effort to die went well? NO. I regret that decision ones the crazy vomiting came in, vomiting your own laughs out and dying on the floor in pain and a lake of your own vomit. I learned my lesson and have been working on myself since that day. So don't throw suicide and death into this, it's not a fucking joke.

• I'm kind of insulted that you assume i'm taking suicide as a joke, i've delt with suicidal thoughts and tendencies for years and was put into more than a few mental hospitals for overdosing many times and having to get my stomach pumped and eating disgusting charcoal so please don't act like I don't know how painfull that is thank you though.

• Don't take what I said to the extreme as well. From experience people tend to spit death and suicide as just blank terms, but when I see them it pisses me off. I been truth that he'll, never went as far as to seek medical help but that is just me. Seeing as you are 16 you should really do more in your life and enjoy it more, you should not dredd about dying or ending it, there is nothing on the other side. When we die it's game over really, we just become worm food.

You don't have to listen to anyone's opinion here and are free to do as you wish, but I strongly believe you can achieve great things if you focus on them. Don't let your depression or anxiety drag you down and ruin your future.

So again, please cheer up and stop hurting yourself. You look wonderful as you are, don't starve yourself and enjoy living. As I said life's a gamble, you never know when it may end. Cheers.

• Yeah, you could stand to gain a few more pounds still in my opinion. The before picture looks unhealthy, the after pic looks a little more healthy, but still underweight.

Do you see a councilor or therapist?
    It sounds like this might be more of a psychological issue than a weight issue...

• Why the fixation? Obviously you could stand to gain more weight...

• Uh you look healthy whats the big deal? In the before pic your hip bones are sticking out and ribs? What are you talking about over weight? You look healthy girl.

• You look better now than before. I suggest gaining a little bit.

• The first pic is just ew those bones poping out like that doesn't look good I don't understand girls these days wanna look like sticks and the fact is guys don't wanna date a walking stick u should gain weight not lose weight gain weight and go to the gym and u will be in good shape and stop with the drama uhh

• Do me a favour...
    Don't you ever stop eating or skip meals ok?
    Believe me it's the worst thing ever 😶

• You look better now...

• You need to gain weight :( I don't want you to starve to death,

• Yeah you gained a little but you're a healthy weight now and I think that's better
    And way more attractive

• You need gain some more weight and hit the damn gym, to damn skinny yo.

• You look better now.

• Look BETTER with more weight. Bones showing is a BIGGER turn-off than too much fat.

• lol no worries, you can still gain.

• Nooo, that first picture looks nasty!!!
    That second picture looks way better, you can probably still getting another 5 pounds and you'll be good

• You look better now

• You look healthier with the weight gain.

• I would actually say to gain some, I can still see your ribs, not much but can. And seeing your worried about your own suicidal reaction, I'd also say to get some help, consoling if you can.

• You could probably do with putting on weight to be honest 😊

• Make sure that you look better than before☺

• suicidal for this? Grow up.. can't you see that your weight now is better than before.

• I have had dismorphia since I was 9, I stared trying to lose weight at 9 for being 59 pounds..

• What are just wanting to be anorexic?

• No who would wan't a disease like that? Living hell. I wish to be normal. i try my best to avoid my thoughts,,

• You look much better now

• second picture looks a lot better

• yeah... reduce 40 kg

• you look a lot better in the 2nd pic. the first pic is scary as fuck

• Women who think they're fat -_-

• In reality I don't think you need to lose any weight. I mean your body looks good now as it it.

What Girls Said 10

• get help. suicidal thoughts can be helped through emergency counseling and outreach counselors 24/7/365 at 1-800-273-TALK

• You look wayyy better now that you've gained weight. You were too dam skinny before. Like unhealthy skinny. No one should be able to see your bones stick out like that.

• First of all, no affense, but you look like a skeleton in the first picture. The present picture, you look great! Like, I don't see what you see - what's wrong with you're body? You look like you could be a runway model. You don't need to lose or gain anything. Please don't stress out.

• You should gain weight and tone your muscles once they are strong again. That first picture breaks my heart. Please seek help for this anorexia nervosa. It will be the end of you if you don't change.

• Do you have an eating disorder?

• you look great to me honest.

• You can stand to gain a few, enjoy the pizzas and ice creams :)

• Stop. You are beautiful, and I love you.

• You better now, you were underweight before. It's not pretty to see bones.

• This is the second time I've seen you post something like this. Now your just looking for attention...