Kate Moss is overrated?

Do you think Kate Moss is overrated? Like I know she was very successful back in the day and she is still known as "the words best supermodel" which I think is a overstatement but I have never really seen the big deal surrounding her? She is pretty in a obvious kind of way but I wouldn't say there is anything that stands out about her? Do y'all agree or disagree with me? I am wondering because whenever I have said this before a lot of people have said they think she is gorgeous and im wrong for saying she is overrated?

Don't get me wrong there is some photos of her that I think she looks beautiful in like this one..

Kate Moss is overrated?

But photos like this just really doesn't look good in my opinion..

Also she was the one who said the saying "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" which promoted a lot of young naive girls to develop eating disorders so they could look like her? She is not a role model in any shape or form

Most Helpful Guy

• I always thought she was a very naturally beautiful women if im honest but I do agree with your last statement she shouldn't of said "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" because obviously someone with the power she has with young girls looking up to her that is not going to end well after saying something like that, but i do believe that the UK provides the modelling industry with some of the most beautiful models in the world Cara Delevingne is another example I think she is absolutely gorgeous

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering I had no idea who she was before this, I don't really have great opinion. She's definitely got that not quite normal stick thin look that high end fashion goes for, but I'm not into the whole modelling or fashion world at all. Meh, she fits the criteria I guess.

What Guys Said 8

• I never really liked Kate Moss i believe but this is a personal thing. Everyone will have 'fans' & 'haters' ;)

• She has a nice face, but her body looks like the crack addict she is.

• I don't see it. She looks like a skeleton in that pick.

• I wouldn't say she is pretty, she is a solid 7.
    Nothing wrong, but nothing spectacular either.

• She is too skinny

• I never found her to be attractive... Anorexic people should not be anybody's ideal

• maybe... not my type

• she's extremely overrated. She's too scrawny, has no boobs and really isn't that attractive at all. I think she benefited from lucky timing by arriving on the scene when the heroin chic look became trendy.

What Girls Said 6

• i dont c it either, but eh, I'm indifferent since i don't care about the modelling industry.

• Yeah she's completely overrated... models like cara delevigne, Adrianna Lima and Gigi hagdid are so much prettier

• Super overrated lol I don't find her attractive

• I love her

• She looks sooooo photoshopped

• I thought she was a pretty good model.