Weight and face and stuff... Honest opinions?

This is really embarrassing to be honest, but I kind of just want people to be blunt with me. Basically I've gained like 30 pounds in the past two years (most of it was necessary, but as you'll see definitely not all of it was), and I've always felt that my face is significantly unattractive to most people apart from family members, and we all know that doesn't count. At all. I don't think any guys have ever been genuinely interested in me (never had a boyfriend or anything close) so I figure there must be something wrong with me. Basically, I just kind of want an honest opinion of what you would think if you randomly saw me... fat, ugly, decent, alright, etc. The body pic shows me when I was unhealthy (even if it doesn't look like it) on the left, and me now on the right. I included two face ones because they were taken a month apart and I look way different in them. I'm trying really hard to lose about 20 pounds, but in the meantime it would be helpful to know how much my weight detracts from what people probably think of me, and if I could do anything to make my face look more attractive. Ahhh I'm sorry I'm such a wordy person haha okay bye

Weight and face and stuff...Honest opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are either fishing for attention, or you are seriously delusional about your appearance.

You are a clear cut 8 or 9 out of 10. You are easily among the most attractive people anywhere you go.

• I'm actually blown away by these comments... seriously dumbfounded. I don't know if I have some weird body dysmorphia or what, because I was expecting to get hit with a great amount of criticism. Regardless, thank you so so much for what you said, that makes me feel much better.

Most Helpful Girl

• My goodness you're beautiful.

Trust me, I'm a bitch. I don't lie to make people feel bad.

• Thank you so so much :)

• Bah! I failed! I meant to write I don't lie to make people feel better.

And you're welcome.

What Guys Said 31

• You're very pretty, and you're not fat... I actually find it surprising you haven't had a boyfriend. Then again I don't really understand the male population of the vast majority of their mentalities.

• Very attractive. I would have no problems getting to know you and date you (if I was 40 years younger, lol) You really do not need to work on anything. You are beautiful.

• In all honesty I prefer the build that you have in the right picture , I don't see you as fat ; and I'm not saying that to spare feelings either.

• You look great! And just because you never had a boyfriend don't mean that you aren't beautiful, because I can say I'm quite good looking and I've never had a girlfriend. Haha just thank positively, when I first looked at the pictures I thought that you looked like a mix between Nadily Potman and Ann Hathawa! :-) And one last thing your eyes and hair are amazing!

• Is this a joke? You look gorgeous. Intimidatingly so. Better with the weight on, but beautiful either way.

• Honestl You are sexy, I like you better with the 30 pounds. I am a big guy though I don't like thin girls. I'm 6'4 23 pounds with a lot of muscle. I appreciate full figure women... society projects this image that this sexy. I'm 32 as I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate the women as a whole

• YOU LOOK BETTER NOW

• Yea, you look fat, not that fat, but still fat. My advice is go on a healthy diet and start doing intensive cardio.
    As for the boyfriend part i have no idea what that has to do with the question, but anyway, if they don't like you for who and what you are, they are not worth your time anyway.

• You look great you can get any man your a looker

• You are beautiful all over. You are so beautiful that a guy would think twice about talking to you. He might not think he have what it takes to have a beautiful woman like you.

• I think I would have a hard time getting past your pretty face to worry about what kind of body you have.

• You're a total babe and I think you look better in the after. In the first one you're too skinny but in the second one you very nice curves

• Is this a joke? There's nothing wrong with you..

You are not doing this to seek attention aren't you?

• Just stay at a reasonable weight. If I can grab a junk of fatty skin, then you need to lose more.

• Your beautiful. You don't look over weight at all. What type of lame ass guys live around you? You should definitely stop listening to them whoever they are.

• You look great. Of course you can always be healthier, that's true for everybody, but don't kill yourself trying to lose weight.

• Honestly, you're body looks amazing even after weight gain, I don't know why anorexia is attractive to people these days... You're face is cute too so you are definitely girlfriend material...

• You're fine. If you looked fat, trust me, I'd tell you.

• Beautiful! Marry me!
    You are a hottie, and I can barely notice 30lbs difference. If you do decide to lose, do it for yourself , but be sure you can turn heads down the street.

• Wow thank you so much, that's really comforting! I feel like it's super noticeable in a really bad way, so thank you for saying that :)

• Beautiful face. Nice body

• You look cute

• You are GORGEOUS. You have lovely legs too.

• Your eyebrows look amazing by the way

• You're cute as hell!

• You are really cute

• Are you 20 years?

• not bad not good your face is nice.

• come on...
    u are beautiful and hot

• by pics you look nice whats problem

• i know this will sound a little classless but the more meat the better you look damn good you are 100 percent my type

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 8

• Do you have an eating disorder by any chance? You look better then you did when you were skinny. You look like a healthy weight. I don't see any issues.

• I did have one for a few years, I'm like "weight-restored" now obviously, but I still have the mindset I think. Thank you for the reassurance, I appreciate it so much :)

• You're gorgeous. Your body is hot. Don't worry

• Wow you are very beautiful, abit of weight , to me in the second picture doesn't make you fat in my opinion. You were probably stressed out and overate when it happened?

• Dude... you're beautiful. I wish I looked like you!

• You're so nice, thank you! I just creeped on your avatar and you have the most beautiful eyes, haha I promise you don't want to look like me!!

• Aww thank you! ☺️ Umm... you're beautiful, so I stick by my post :p

• You look hella fine gurl

• you look sexy thicker in my opinion

• Maybe I'm blind but I don't really see a difference between the sets of photos.

• You look pretty, and your body isn't like fat it's not like oh super skinny but it's good, it's like ok, alright, maybe try using just different lipstick or like none, but otherwise I think you face and makeup and stuff looks really cute. You don't look ugly