What would you change about yourself if you could?

Say that before you were born your spirit stood before the Creator and he allowed you to pick 2 of 3 choices of what your genetic makeup would be.

The choices are:

1. Brains
2. Beauty
3. Brawn

Would you change yourself or would you choose something different?

The reason I wrote this question was that I was watching a YouTube Video of Arianna Lima and she said she only dates men who are 6'7 or taller. And, I wish that I was taller.

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty or brains... but I really like learning and not so much exercising/eating healthy, so I think I'd go with beauty.. or not, I can't decide.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd change my height so that I could be taller. I'd also not sit too close to the tv in the future to avoid having to wear these silly glasses.

• Beauty, totally. I would have like perfect boobs

• Lol I would squeeze them

• I would change my face color to match the rest of my body

• Is your body color lighter?

• Not trying to be

• anemic and over weight too in love with myself other than that im good

• I love who I am, and everyone else does too, only I with I had more brains...

What Guys Said 6

• This is another way of asking "what do you hate about yourself?"
    I say you gotta be happy with yourself, and change what you can naturally, and accept what you can't.
    Ideally, I wish I could change society. People are too pampered these days. If they get what they want, they'd remain immature and superficial. If they suffered a little more, they'd grow up and realise what's important in life in a person.
    And now.. to answer your question lol..
    I suppose you're changing yourself to meet the desires of the audience of your society.
    Where I'm at, Australia, this means the ideal bloke is WHITE, 6ft2+, blonde hair, blue eyed, chiseled jaw line, juiced up.
    Do I wanna be that? No way! I'd rather be alone than attract the wrong kind of people.

• who cares what adriana lima thinks, as if marko jaric is a very handsome man despite being that tall lol and end of the day she is a bimbo too, dont be too influenced and disappointed by media. I would say brawns but i am working on that anyway, face, i am pretty happy, dark featured on light skin and handsome with dimples and thats not my opinion by the way, a girl told mentioned it lol XD. Height is 5'11'' so i would think just about ideal, brains, i have a pretty bright career sin ce i am in a good univ. I would say i wish i had green eyes and body genetics like hrithik roshan lol, but hey, its not like his life is that great too, even a greek god like him got sued for a fuckload of money, so its all good.

• Make my entire hair color to be dark brown instead of a mix of brown and gray.
    A few inches taller maybe.

• i´d go for beauty xD also taller wouldn´t hurt either.

• Would you worry that beauty eventually would fade?

• yeah but so does brain and brawn but i feel like i´ve got enough of that.

• I'm not sure I fully understand the question...

• My health other then that I'm perfect I think.