What do you think of my looks?

I know every guy is like I don't like makeup, but I was going out for a special night! Here it is. I just was really hoping this guy thought I looked good, he's a model so I wanted to impress him :)
What do you think of my looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good, that lipstick is POPPIN. Very loud, which isn't bad, but just FYI.

• really? that was one thing i was unsure about. my top lip is also kind of asymmetrical which you can't tell in real life but in photos you can kinda see

• Your mascara, eyes, lashes are so on point

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Well if you want make up, I'd say a bit under-eye mascara would work.
    Depends on the guy you're trying to impress.
    Personally, if you had a sweet, intriguing and ambitious personality, I'd consider you. But otherwise, we're probably not each other's type. That's just me though, other guys have different tastes, and like some people here said, some find you outstanding with a face that any guy would dig.

• I love the freckles I had them as a kid and a teen. Your face is outstanding you can get any guy

• Very good and good luck on your special night!

• 6 out of 10 I'd give.

• You remind me of a skyrim enb mod.

You r pretty but only the big eyelashes help you look.. girlier

• You have great eyes

• The eyes are very hypnotic, very sexy eyes. You can tell she very thin though, perhaps to thin.

• Your eyes are beautiful. .. makes me feel like im in a trance or something. But as far the make up, ehh i personally don't like it. Eyelashes are amazing by the way

• nice big pretty eyes and sexy lips. you are lovely
    Would like to see u withour makeup tho

• You have pretty eyes

• She's perfect the way she is.

• I think we need to gain some weight, because you are skinny as fuck.

• Absolutely stunning, your eyes are mesmerizing

• You look amazing! If you dint mind me asking, what nationality are you?

• Eyes is very beautifull

• freckles are super cute and you got some pretty eyes. to much lipstick in my opinion and from what I can see, you look really skinny. some guys like that but I prefer a girl to be a little thick. Just my opinion.

What Girls Said 5