Do I look good with platinum blonde hair or black hair?

ok so I wanna play with my hair color and my natural is the black here is the

ORIGINAL: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128802629@N04/23552452486/in/dateposted-public/

Blonde: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128802629@N04/23552519416/in/dateposted-public/

LOL THE PHOTOSHOP THOUGH

But ok i'm really considering platinum blonde do you think it's a bad idea and I should stick with my black?

Updates:
Oh by the way my hair length goes to my booty

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The black is better on you. You look like Christina ricci

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Photoshop level - teach me master

Original looks way better! Dark hair compliments your gorgeous green eyes better than light hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • sry but that "photoshop" edit looks hilarious xD

and I generally prefer darker hair colours and I would think it fits you better too

0|1
    0|0
  • I really doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • try blond hair

0|0
    0|0
  • The black hair looks best with your lighter complexion. If you go platinum blonde, you may look a little washed-out.

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde for sure. i know you're going to get a lot of dark haired but you're a really hot blonde even when it looks super smudgy cuz you did a very crude PS job haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god xD SUCH SKILL.

I think black is still good though. It goes well with your eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep the hair black!

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick with the black hair in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look better with black hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Your original is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't ever ruin yourself by dying your hair that inferior colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have such a pretty face that you would look great either way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think if you want to go lighter, you should start off with a brown instead of jumping straight to platinum blonde. You seem very fair skinned, and that skin tone doesn't typically look very good with a super light color. If the picture doesn't suggest your proper skin tone, I say go for it, but I still think you should do so gradually just to make sure you want to go all the way. Your hair recovers more easily from a medium shade than a light shade.

I hope this helps!

0|0
    0|0
  • Before going blonde, find a wig shop and find a blonde wig, and find one with real hair that has a similar style to yours and see if it suits you. It will give you a much better judgement than photoshop 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that both look to harsh on you. The black is too dark and overwhelming and the platinum makes you look washed out! You have a gorgeous soft face, softer color would look better, like a nice chestnut brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are adorable! I like your black hair! So striking with green eyes! And don't cut it! I cut mine and regret it terribly:(

0|0
    0|0
  • Original 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like how your hair looks now, you remind me of Snow White 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • platinium blonde are really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it black :) makes you look cuter