Would you like a girl looking like that?

Well no pic, I just wanted to know would you like a girl with long black hair, 166 CMs, 140 lbs, bra size 32dd (natural), brown eyes, average face but big lips?
I mean would that be sexy?
I haven't over described anything it's just how it is exactly, so please be honest?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that a girl with all that, needs to stop worrying about being sexy for people, but for herself. Once you do, you'll start to notice you get more attention when you mind your own business.

• Thanks a lot, you're completely true, I'm so not confident.

• That's good! But, yeah, remember that you need the type of people that stick around, and dump the disloyal ones.

• You're totally right thanks. <3

What Guys Said 8

• Hey, short answer is yes - as far as it's possible to tell from a list of measurements that could easily be the perfect figure. Your height is great, it's cute and feminine to be on the shorter side (and looks great in heels!), your weight probably means you're slim but curvy and the bra band size of 32 supports that interpretation, your cup size is certainly most guys' idea of perfection (big enough to be properly curvy, small enough to look good without support in the right tops/dresses), long hair is always better than short... I'm rambling but the bottom line is from what you've said, you're all good - be proud! :)

• Thanks a lot, that gives me a lot of confidence back, Thanks really <3

• You're very welcome, happy I could help - keep smiling! :)

• Aww <3

• Sounds sexy enough
    Though it's more about how u dress then what u actually look like. If u know how to dress then no matter what yr figure is ull always look sexy

• That's helpful, thanks a lot <3

• Honestly, you described a very sexually attractive woman.

• Thanks, I hope you're right ^^

• I can easily build a sexy look by reading that list of features. The variety can still be very wide. I just want to imagine a look I consider to be beautiful.

• Measurements sound great but I'd have too see a photo

• Send pic pliz 😜

• yaa thats so very sexy

• Even if a little over weight?

• Yaaa sure what's wrong in that dear?

• i like girls, not numbers

What Girls Said 0