Would u say based on this pics I'm emo?

If you saw me on the street or at school, what would you think?
I've been called emo plenty of time by people at school. I take it as a compliment cause emo is cool. But I think they mean it as insult.
But what you think?
Would u say based on this pics I'm emo?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh gosh, Very impressivel, Your style is very prominent. Well done my love. This is the best make up ever. I love it, You looks dignified and spectacular with the emo make up. And your hair totally flamboyance. The whole style is braveness, I'm so proud of you. I love the second pic so much, When you close the eyes , The eye shadow is so beautiful. You are stylish incredible, fashionable,loveliness beauty. I love that face a lot, You already beyond the gorgeous and beautiful.😍 You are admirable, superb, stunning, marvelous.
    You are elegant and creative. You are unique. Just be yourself and wear this in school. Your makeup deserves more attention from people. Those people who hate it, They lost their mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I mean mean being stereotypical, yes. But i'm not exactly sure on the differences between emo and gothic, but I think gothic is a style, so i'd think you're gothic because, well that is your style haha. But I wouldn't think you'd act like depressed and cut yourself, nasty stereotypes -_-'
    But I did see that pic of you that you posted a while ago with very soft makeup, and you're very pretty :-)) but you're prettiest with what you like the best, so rock that heavy eyeliner and those piercings girl!! >:OO

• Ya I guess maybe I kinda have gothic style, makeup wise anyway. I tried natural & blah.
      🙈 oh thanks girly.

• Always here if ya need me :P Thanks for the MHO by the way!! :))

What Guys Said 29

• I'd be like, I didn't know they had pandas in Canada...

Don't hate me. You're still cute! I just can't get pandas out of my head now...

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...ng,_Sichuan,_China.JPG

• i would assume you were going out for fright night or some kind of horror event or something and you just so happened to prep your makeup before school because you were leaving right after school.

but then I see you wear that makeup everyday at school, I'd be like oh cool, she's got her own thing going on. good for her.

• I'd just be friendly and be nice and just like ask what are your hobbies are etc. Cause its not so much the looks for me when it comes to girls. I perfer to leave how I treat a girl to if she just has a friendly attitude. (Basically just anything attitude that isn't negative all the time.)

• You look like a corpse that came back to life, but you don't look bad, you just have that undead vibe going for you, so yeah you look goth/emo whatever of which is associated with a dark-style or culture.

But hey, have fun doing you, I don't mind it, I think it's fine.

• And you are by no means unattractive, I am just saying that under my preference, yeah I would consider you emo, and I would prefer in an optimal state to be more colorful in one's appearance as so to not look so gloomy and dull.

• Her style is amaranthine and she's immortal.👌

• @Star_Lord

That of which is dead cannot die, only cease to exist, so yeah immortal is good testimony for this situation.

• I'd think you are if I'd see you. I don't see it as an insult, it's like a way of expressing yourself
    Some aren't all dark minded and just like the clothing style

• I guess I would make that assumption. Perhaps I would think you were goth? They are pretty excessive with makeup.

It certainly is unique and quite outlandish if you know what I mean.
    I think it's pretty cute but my opinion isn't too popular.

• Yes I would say that

• I would say you look like you're skater.

• Sigh... yes

• Why sigh
      You don't like emo?

• Actually let me apologize. I am in no way saying your unattractive. Emo is not what I prefer. But I can see how people would find it attractive and a huge part of beauty lies on the inside as well of course. I guess I just typed out of impulse and should have been more receptive. Stay pretty inside and out!

• Oh ok well I wouldn't care if u thought I wasn't attractive. Just wondering if u didn't like emo
      Thanks for the answer

• Id think you were gothic not emo

Usually emo people have dark black hair, dark eye make up and dark everything

since you have a bit or color i'd say gothic

• Yes I would say you have the emo style. i dont see emo as a bad thing though, i just see it as a type of style. I wouldn't assume you have an emo personality though since i dont know you.

• I don't really think I have emo personality. I am actually super nice & people don't seem to think that most times

• I really love emo style and ofc you are cutie pie emo
    I don't know why maybe because it's awesome...
    And don't care what other says
    You're awesome and I know it 😉

• More of a Goth, I'd say. :')

• Gothic, emo: I guess.

Drop-dead gorgeous: 💯% 😍

• You're beyond an emo😄

• Style wise you do look scene/emo, yes. Wether you are or not, however I can't say, since I don't personally know you.

• Joker is the word I would use.

• definitely

• well, you could look emo without actually being emo

• Very very very emo.

• Yes, and may I say, you are beautiful

• i'm not exactly sure but something like that

• Goth yes emo no.

• I like emo girls but too much makeup is bad :)

• you are not emo. you just dress that way.

• If you need help, I'm there so you can message me.

• wtf? why would you do this to yourself?

• I'm guessing you don't like

• I'm kind of boring. And also I love to stand out

• well its your life i guess :)

• If not emo, at least scene. Since the two are related

• Id probably think you had daddy isues and a child molesting uncle.

What Girls Said 14