Girls, Which is the eye catching profile picture?

• One
    43% (10)
  • Two
    4% (1)
  • Three
    53% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Pic 3 for sure!! Beautiful smile :)

What Girls Said 7

• None of them caught my eye really.

• need a better camera. the third pic looks like ur eyes are a bit chopped so i would go with the first one

• You look great 😊
    i like the first picture, but the third one shows your wonderful smile.. so the third one.

• Number one just got something wow sexy nice eyes

• DEFINITELY FIRST! You look like a hot actor there, I forgot the name though :/

• First one is better

• You're very very handsome!!! I'd say all three pictures, but that wasn't an option. :)

• thanks for the kind words their for a dating site which im having no luck on lol

• thanks tbh a large portion of women on dating sites are either fake profiles, get too many messages to respond, only want Instagram followers or are time wasters.

• Well, that is a shame. I've been on dating sites myself and haven't had the best of luck either. I am sur that you will find the right woman, whether there or somewhere else. It will happen when the time is right and it will be lasting. :)