How do l look? Anywhere near acceptable for a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're acceptable, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find girls willing to be with you!!!

• Is the beard ok or needs a rework? I am not going to shave it (too much perv gazes by men).

• No leave it!! It looks good!

• Ty. ☺

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I dig the beard

• You are definitely not ugly in no shape or form. I think you should never believe the value that others give you. So when I give a number, know that it is solely based on my preference please don't take it too serious.
    6.9/10

• what would you prefer?

• I'm assuming you mean what taste in boys/men. I guess I like anything that floats my boat... But I definitely don't prefer one ethnicity more than the other... I could give you some names
      -David Beckham
      -Sendhil Ramamurthy
      -Jeff Kasser
      The list goes on and on :P

• Not my type but I'm sure you'll find your right girl :)

• And how much in term of ugliness?

What Guys Said 2

• by the wording of your question, i assumed you to be a woman

• Hahaha. I asked in such a curious way one could ever be about facial looks. I have this sort of complex that i am the ugliest person on earth? Maybe because i never had any success with women.

• Somewhere near "acceptable".