2month weight loss transformation?

Okay so I spent a good 2 years getting drunk and eating like shit. I ended up going from 130 to 173 pounds and stayed at that consistent weight.
2month weight loss transformation?
The photo on the left is a year old but trust me I got fatter lol. The one on the right is me today weighing 163 pounds.

God is good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow God is Great!! You look amazing and have come so far!! Send me your trainer lol

• Haha thanks but no trainer :) I research everything online and just kinda went with it

• Lol thanks, I know who to hit up when I wanna get fit ;-)

• 👊👍

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats 2 months? Holy fucking shit

Congrats bro! Keep up the good work

• Yeah that's 2 months. Thanks man

What Girls Said 1

• Great job! Congrats! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Motivation is what makes you look good!! Never quit you're on the right path.

• I was just telling my friend this exact same thing yesterday. Thanks brotha man.

• Good job man... Great job. Now it's time to build some muscle. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

• Hey thanks man I appreciate that I definitely will if I do

• It's the haircut.

• What excersizes do you do? I've been hitting the gym for 2 months now as well

• All pro beginners workout. Just Google that and you should be able to find it.

• Kool thanks! Been doing 40 minutes of running/jogging, 20 mins on the bikes and 30 mins on weight training

• That sounds good