I had this dream, or memories, of what I think happened but didn't or what I think didn't happen but did, I really can't tell?

A love so deep, something so pure.

A angel by my side, she is so beautiful even age old trees awe at her beauty. She is so kind, soft-spoken, petite, unique, loveable. Why when she walks, the wind follows her.

Here we were together, seperated from humanity, on spaceship. Just the 2 of us, in a room on the spaceship. We saw the solar-system getting smaller, as we moved further away.

It was as if I was with my only soul-mate away from everything on Earth.

A switched was turned on, then everything lit up. Millions of pages in different shades of bright white floated everywhere in that room. Internets, communication from earth, media, music, movies. Everything we could ever possibly want and ever imagine was floated as holographic computer screens, floating and moving. Life a extra-galatic internet system.

On one end, it was a ancient love that souls were meant to find. A eternal, ever-lasting, love. So pure, so perfect. It was only us two, together forever and ever. Full of silence and sercets. A love so auspicious, so divine, so calm.

On the other end, it was all the music, movies, communication, imagintion, dreams, stories, memories, laughters, pains, wars, colors, floating on various holographic computer screens around that room. In which the room was lit bright white. Every piece of fun and bright color was on a screen floating in air. More connected than ever to intelligent life around the universe. Like a internet for the universe.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• well the internet was first called a "galactic network" and was a counter to communists destroying our telephone system so maybe that