Hey guys and girls state where you are from and what is a beauty ideal or considered very attractive in your community?

what is considered usually beautiful/attractive in your community, state country or region :)
You can post a picture or just describe.
Im from the Caribbean and a huge ass with a small or smaller waist is the beauty ideal over here or what we refer to as thick, what most people (on this site for eg.) would consider fat we refer to it as thick once the girl's waist is smaller on her body. But guys love a big ass over here as well as a racially mixed person is also deemed very attractive.
Just want to highlight all the different types of beauty that exist all around the world ^_^
My brother inspired this question cause he said to me white people have strange ideas of beauty, but I prefer to think of it as a cultural thing and not strange :)
Hope this does not offend anyone :(
It is meant as a different types of beauty appreciation question :)

Also you can state whether the beauty ideal falls in line with what you are attracted to? ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• In India very fair women or light colored women are considered very attractive

• Is that what you are typically attracted to?

• hahaha lol good to know that times are a-changing ;) and the ideal becomes less eurocentric in a country of brown people :/

• Thanks for MHO :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Short. Skinny to average body. Doll face. Straight blonde hair. Bright eyes.

• Thanks for your comment HairyKnees. I love that username by the way :D

• Haha aw thank you!!💞

What Guys Said 4

• I'm from Washington state. A pale complexion and a stud nose piercings seem to be must haves here lol

• It varies way too much in Ohio. Black, white, latino, huge butt, skinny.

• I'm from Nebraska. Middle of nowhere farming state in US with more cows than humans. I grew up as a country boy, but I'm not so much into that anymore. But I do have rough hands and muscles like one💪💪

• Sounds very similar to America.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm from Romania and the ideal where I live it seems to be the tall, skinny girl with big breasts. It starts to change that to big butts here too, but you still need to be model skinny. As for face, big eyes, small nose full lips and flawless skin, you also need a long, straight and silky hair.

• I live in Germany,: Blonde long straight voluminous silky hair, green eyed, skinny/slender, medium height, long legs, a light tan, plump lips, small nose, boobs and butt on the bigger side, European look; basically almost everything I'm not 😂

• Brazil: Really short and curvy. Muscular too and preferably blonde and blue-eyed. Check Barbara Evans or Bruna Marquezine.
    I guess I don't fit in that much😂