What's a good height for a girl?

I'm one of the taller people in my family, I'm 5'4, and I feel like I'm too tall. I don't know what a good height is for a girl.

I just want want some opinions from other people on their idea of a good height.

0|0
16|30

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't care about height. They can all be good. I think it would be awesome to date a girl who is close to my height though which is pretty rare because I'm 6'5". Tall would be a preference for me but preferences aren't rules. I really don't care THAT much lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao. Too tall at 5'4 ? I guess I'm a giant at 5'11 then.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• 5'4" is the average height of a woman in the US, don't know where you get this "too tall" thing from...

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2 and I like girls 5'3-5'10.
    The girl that I've been going on dates with is 6'1. So you are not tall at all.

3|0
    0|0
  • I say 5'4" or 5'5". Something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'4 is a good height for a girl... And it doesn't really matter to majority of the male population cause most of d guys doing really have a height standard or something...

And we guys want a girl who is shorter than us anyways.. lol so i am like 5'8.. So your height it's OK for me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Every height's good and you're 14 so I think you'll grow some more depends on your genes too
    I would like to grow 1-2 inches but then I think that girls are short and I don't wanna look their dad 😂😂😂 lol

2|0
    0|0
  • u come from a short family like me, every male in my house is 5'4-5'6'' and at 5'11'' i felt like a giant, but in my univ there are people nearly 7' tall too and 6'2-6'4'' is so normal i might be in the shorter category so dont be fooled, ur 14, u might touch 5'6'' or so if ur lucky, 5'4-5'7'' is a normal height for a girl, beyond that is tall and over 5'9 or so is outrageously tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a strong preference for girls that are over 6'.

2|1
    0|0
  • You're literally dead average. Don't worry in a few years when all the guys in your school start shooting up you'll feel short.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'4?
    No that is not tall.

Somewhat on the shorter side but I'm fine with that.

3|0
    0|0
  • A height she's comfortable with, honestly one that's not to tall, only because being tall can be a pain and stressful, I know from experience, things are not made nor built for tall people. What ever height she is comfortable is an ideal height, I myself like short girls 5'5 and shorter, but that's because I like giving them hugs because it allows my to put my chest on their head and wrap them up in my arms like a loving protective hug

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy... for me personally 4-11" to 5-7" I don't want a ladder or pick her up to kiss her.

0|0
    0|0
  • everything between 5' and 6' is fine to me. I'm 6'5" myself so a taller girl is a plus

1|1
    0|0
  • Would depend on how tall your partner is. It would look odd for 6ft girl to be with 5ft4 guy.

As someone who is 5'7 I would date someone who is 5'4 to 5'7 preferring the 5'4 so that if they wear heels there not towering over me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very tall. Like, above 6'1.

5'4 is pretty short.

2|1
    0|0
  • That's a bit on the short Sid if you ask me but I like a girl to be at least 5'5 or taller

2|0
    0|0
  • Are you too tall? You're not even close that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Between 5'0 and 6'0.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference to height as long as she isn't taller than me. There is no specific height that is really the best or worst because people have different tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'1 to 5'6 is a good height for girls :3 hug able height for a perfect hug

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'1"-5'6" filler

0|0
    0|0
  • 5' - 5'8 is preferred for me anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'4 is my perfect height for a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'1 - 5'2 inches. What can I say, I like short girls

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'4 is a good number...

0|0
    0|0
  • You r fine, but will grow a lot tall, at 14 u r so tall. Congratulations

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty tall for a 14 year old but not for an adult girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfect height for a girl is 5'8-5'9. You're nowhere near being tall. Anyways, height is not something to worry about, if you're attractive, you're attractive no matter your height.

0|0
    0|0
  • There no "good" height for either gender, stop thinkin so black and white

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Uhh, girl, you're average, or even slightly below.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3. But I think 5'5 is perfect girl height

1|0
    0|0
  • In indonesia its 4'9"-5'2" if im not mistaken. It depends on where you're from i guess.

Im 5'4" too and the tallest female in my family haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with my 5'1''.

0|0
    0|0
  • you'll feel short by age 18. 5 4 is not tall. people at your school must be shrimps;)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're average and that's a good height.
    My favorite is 5'5, I think it looks just perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, im 5' 1" and people find that cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm around the same height and I don't think I'm tall at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's ok hun i'm only 5 ft 1

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl I'm 5' 3" and I am short as hell. lol you are short as well.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1) You're 14
    2) 5'4 is normal height for you right now

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm also 5'4" and i think its a good height

0|0
    0|0
  • Im' 173 cm. Its long for my country

0|0
    0|0
  • you are not tall what so ever you are average for a woman I'm 5' 7" and trust me you are not too tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6" and the shortest in my family.

0|0
    0|0