Am I considered fat? Anything wrong with my body?

I have a fun time here and there, now I keep an exercise/ food diary. I cut down the amount of carbs, fat and calories I eat on a daily basis. I hate my body and myself in general­čśĹ

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah you have a great figure, I find it somewhat funny that women are the only downvoters as of yet. To me it shows nothing but jealousy, at least there are a better amount of women on here who are sensible and honest (and voted no).

Most Helpful Girl

• Sup girl. I know how disheartening it can be to work and work at your body yet never seem to attain a shape that is desirable to you. I noticed that you have genu valgum, or knock-knees, which may be a source of dissatisfaction. I have a bit of the bow legs myself and actually stumbled across GaG while researching weird bone structure abnormalities (lol!) so I can definitely relate if you feel this way! I found a video that may be helpful and, judging from the comments, it looks like this YouTuber has helped many people become more active.

In short, own it, girlfriend! You're beautiful in your own way, and so I am. I mean, damn, with our legs combined, we'd have a perfect set, right? This is what we got, though, so it's time to effin WERK what the good Lord gave us. Besides, if people wanted perfect, we'd all get blow up dolls or hire live-in hookers, and I can assure you that neither of those make up the Top Three of any sane person's wish list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XTsnSp5nYU

What Guys Said 17

• Definitely NOT fat. MAYBE a few extra pounds in the thighs, but plenty of guys absolutely LOVE that in a girl. I tend to skew towards smaller girls (short/petite), but even still I would have no problem dating you (body-wise).

• 😂 only girls would call you fat boys will at least be honest and say you're not

• No, not really. To me you look like you could lose a few pounds though.

• You have a beautiful body.
    I love your body so you look perfect to me.

• not at all

• Any problems?

You're too hot

xD you're fine, trust me

• You look nice.. curvy.. you have a very nice shape

• you must be consider cubby /average

• No not at all , U are curvy and thats a good thing

• you have very shapely thighs and arms. you look like you have a flat stomach too

• You are very beautiful, don't hate yourself.

• Hard to like yourself when you have to live everyday with someone like me😶

• dont be so down

• You could maybe stand to lose a couple of pounds but don't get stressed about it. You're doing all the right things.

• how can you hate that body? its awesome, i hope my girlfriend will be like you:)

• No you look very cute actually. You may be able to lose about 10 pounds if you wanted to, but most guys would not care. Love the hair

• No, you are beautiful! I don't see a single flaw

• body's fine. fashion sense not so much lol

• What's wrong with my outfit?

• black shirt, maroon trousers and white shoes? maybe it doesn't really go :P

• Yassy yes you're fat

What Girls Said 6

• Fat, no. Maybe slightly chubby.

• Nahh. You got a flat stomach and thick thighs. That ain't fat to me

• Your fat, you have big legs

• And you're an ass wipe

• So you're saying I'm ugly with big legs? Great

• I never said ugly, just that your fat and have big legs.

• Your body looks great! I'd love to have it!! (:

• I would not call you skinny so I voted yes

• It looks like you have the same body type as me. You have a flat stomach and big thighs and that's fine