Do I need to try to loose more weight?

I am 5'6 and I weigh 148 pounds and I always feel so fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'6" and 148lbs looks great, don't worry so much :-) Seriously, it's great hight to weight ratio for my liking at least, and I know I'm not the only guy who likes a woman who's got a little padding, you're far from fat and much more attractive than skinny.
    Your being self conscious about it is probably your biggest enemy, work on learning to love and accept yourself the way you are, eat healthy and stay physically active for sure, but work on accepting and loving the way you look, your confidence and pride will radiate a much more number of "points" than might be lost by guys who are into skinnier chicks. (hope that makes sense?)

Most Helpful Girl

• to me weight doesn't matter its the body figure, like someone can be 148 pounds and have curves i the right places... its more about body shape than weight...

What Guys Said 9

• Doesn't sound like a problem to me at least

• 148 lbs is not fat, I'm 182, have a small gut, and never feel fat. In fact, 17% of my jokes are based off my lard, which is really not there. Your fine.

• if u were to put a picture up to back up the question, that would help. people can say yes lose weight, when your actually fine. people can say dont lose weight when you really need to

• You're a normal weight

• why r u so heavy.

• Yes, that is a little heavy. But a pic would help

• depends on you... if you feel go reduce

• picture tells a million words

• I don't know what that looks like in reality

What Girls Said 0