Should I just except my body? Does my body type sound ok/normal?

So I'm 5'4" and 130lbs. I have really toned legs but I also have a little bit of a chubby tummy. (If it helps visually, my Waist is 31in, and hips are 39in, and Im a C cup) No matter how hard I workout and watch what I eat my stomach stays the same, (I've been trying to tone my tummy since 2014😕) and I only ever end up losing weight in my legs and arms. Should I just except that I have a little bit of a tummy, and how unattractive is it to guys?

• sounds normal
    Vote A
  • It can be attractive
    Vote B
  • Unnattractive
    Vote C
  • Chubby but cute
    Vote D
  • Don't worry it's fine/attractive
    Vote E
  • Chubby and unnattractive
    Vote F
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do it!!! what i love about fitness is getting the body you want and you can be proud of it, its so satisfying especially in dating and sex. i mean cheesecake is satsifying for like 30 seconds, but how satisfying is a sexy body? a lifetime!

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• I love a chubby tummy :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem just fine but an actual picture would be a big help to provide a more accurate answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry darling, but without a picture I'm lost.

0|0
    0|0
  • you had me at really toned legs. once a girl has that. nothing else (to me atleast) matters. i bet your very beautiful with them very toned legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't stop working. You may have just hit a plateau. What type of workout do you normally do?

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Share a picture, if you can't do that, you can't lost the weight

0|0
    0|0
  • i curvy and proud

0|0
    0|0
  • if you dont like it go workout it dosent matter what we think... i didn't like being skinny 9 months ago i was 118lbs now im 160lbs 10% body fat i worked hard and now im only attracted to girls who workout and are fit

0|0
    0|0
  • dont skip English class

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!